Ware ni Cheat o ~Hazure Cheat no Shoukan Yuusha wa Isekai de Yukkuri Kurashitai~

Dex-chan lover
English title should be:
"I Want A Cheat ~The Bad Cheat Hero Summoned From Another World Wants To Live A Slow Life~"

Can some admin please add that??? Maybe even make it the main title rather than the Japanese name

Edit: I checked google translate and realized it did a way better job:
"Give Me a Cheat ~The Summoned Hero with the Unsuccessful Cheat Wants to Live Slowly in Another World~"

Contributor
English title should be:
"I Want A Cheat ~The Bad Cheat Hero Summoned From Another World Wants To Live A Slow Life~"

Can some admin please add that??? Maybe even make it the main title rather than the Japanese name

Edit: I checked google translate and realized it did a way better job:
"Give Me a Cheat ~The Summoned Hero with the Unsuccessful Cheat Wants to Live Slowly in Another World~"
Main titles are only for OFFICIAL English titles or romanticized Japanese titles.

Dex-chan lover
Main titles are only for OFFICIAL English titles or romanticized Japanese titles.
Oh... so they wait for the official titles.

Then they could put this as a translated title (google translates version, not mine)

read the first 3 chapters and it seems pretty boring and badly written. it's also probably not really popular
Yes, but I think there are several things that cause manga that are less interesting in the first 3-5 chapters to continue even more than 10 or 15 chapters.

There are some manga that I think are like what you describe but they continue quite far even until the end and I think that's usually when you try to see the potential from the manga.

And I honestly don't know if this manga has the potential to be interesting 🤔 😂

Yes, but I think there are several things that cause manga that are less interesting in the first 3-5 chapters to continue even more than 10 or 15 chapters.

There are some manga that I think are like what you describe but they continue quite far even until the end and I think that's usually when you try to see the potential from the manga.

And I honestly don't know if this manga has the potential to be interesting 🤔 😂
Do Japanese mangas get cancelled/axed often? I come from Korean manhwas and just started in Japanese so I dunno, but there shit usually gets axed in 20-40 chapters.

Do Japanese mangas get cancelled/axed often? I come from Korean manhwas and just started in Japanese so I dunno, but there shit usually gets axed in 20-40 chapters.
I'm also not sure what the determining factor is for a manga to be axed or not.
What I do know is that the most common factor that causes a manga to be axed is poor sales.
Maybe there are other factors such as the manga's rating, or there are real world problems that make the manga unable to continue 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread