Warikitta Kankei desukara - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
ya, get lost Haruki. You're no better what with the stalking, forcing yourself on Aya and basically trying to control her :/

@hmatyko
wait she actually blackmailed Aya into bed? did they actually have sex? man, what a shitty person she is -_-

Double-page supporter
@voidox

From what I've read there was no blackmail, she just strips, asks Aya to strip (which she just does) confesses to her and then they sleep together, just slept though.

Group Leader
Hi, translator here. What @hmatyko is doing is seriously NOT okay. He's linking the pastebin account that I use to share the translations (Not final, mind you) to the typesetter on 4chan. Not only is the translation not final yet, but it's also a massive spoiler that's not even from the next fucking chapter. I'm pretty sure this is against some kind of rule, too.

Double-page supporter
Damn I'm 100% with the childhood friend , I really hope she gets with someone good in the end

Haruki's pretty cool so far, except for the way she thinks Aya belongs to her.
Kuro's taking advantage of Aya but she's letting it happen so this shit is just gonna get more complicated

Kuro is shit, she's unlikeable from the start, and Aya is dumb.
I'm with Haruki in this.

...hmmm, is it just me? or Yoru does kinda look like Aya?
and that Kuro could see her past-self in Haruki? like one-sided love?

this story is so warped up that i really loving it!

Emotionally immature sensei, vulnerable Megane, and obssesive childhood friend?

I found another dumpster fire. Nice. Love it.

Dex-chan lover
So that's the story with Yoru. She was being really cruel with Sei, yet Sei accepted it. Kinda how it is rn with Aya, huh.

Hikaru, you're right about her being a creep, but destroying restaurant property and making her pay for it ain't it

Users who are viewing this thread