Warikitta Kankei desukara - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - wonderwall.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Sei ran away, but it'd be too easy if she just stopped loving Yoru, even after this flashback.

Dex-chan lover
One very probable source of upcoming drama has to involve Mochida, the gyaru from the girls' school. She knows Sei's secret, has had more than a passing interaction with Aya, and met Haruki. There's no way she isn't the instigator of some sort of turmoil in this hot, sticky mess, even if it's some well-meaning gesture.

Fed-Kun's army
well.. this is sad... still appreciate the translation and I'm looking forwards to the rest of their story..
hope this gets a happy ending..

Aggregator gang
Ha. So while Sei's obsessed with Yoru and not in a good way, when she had to actually confront the things she's done in the past, she got cold feet and ran away. That could serve as catalyst for some introspection and looking into mirror, but I wouldn't be too hopeful about that. But she's getting no sympathy from my direction, she's been the architect of her own destruction.

Group Leader
@Anomander
I see it more as Sei coming to terms with the futility of pursuing a relationship with Yoru and finally starting the process of moving on, but okay.

Aggregator gang
@afkeroge Yes, but I get the feeling the author's not quite done yet with that, since Yoru's now at plot-convenient distance. Of course if there's any good-ish ending planned for this, Sei eventually has to change.

The story is getting deeper and deeper, I really want to know the ending of all the characters in this manga, especially the relationship between Sei and Aya. Thank you so much for your translation, I really hope I could read this Warikitta till the the end of the story, really thank you for your hard working, thanks so much.

Dex-chan lover
That's will be way too easy if Yoru is left in the dust like that. It was a huge deal for Sei during all those chapters and she will have brush it like that after one encounter ? Yeah no i don't buy that. For me Sei just run away and don't face the problem. At least it's not more complicated because Yoru is married and so don't have come back just to see Sei. The current situation is already bad as it is. Still hate the use "We were just playing pretend", even if it's a bit realistic, i've just seen too many times.

Double-page supporter
I doubt many licensors are jumping at the chance to translate a manga about a 24 year almost assualting a 16 year old and then entering this messed up relationship with them.

Double-page supporter
Sei is fucked in the head , she only gave a shit about glasses because yoru didnt talk with her ,
I guarantee you that if yoru tried to sleep with her then sei will forget that glasses girl ever existed

Sei is being really selfish, she only thinks about herself and her feelings for Yoru, Even though Yoru herself said that she doesn't want to be with her Sei still hopes that she can have her. On the other hand our Aya is thinking of what came into her mind to agree to have that kind of relationship with Sei. The story's getting more interesting, I can't wait to see the others get translated.

Dex-chan lover
@Tomoshi-chan lol you're making it sound like if you love someone, and that person says no, then you automatically and immediately should stop feeling anything for them, that "selfish" part of Sei is what you call love, and it's the same for anyone in the world, but love only gets you so far, and when Sei was about to keep pushing once again she realized how futile all her past attempt has been, I think she just gave up, and of course it hurts... because that was love.

As for the others who think she just ran away because she can't face her own feelings, well, I guess that's what the Sei in your mind would do... I don't feel like discussing that so I will just let the story show and tell.

@Tomoshi-chan Did you miss the part where apparently Sei and Yoru were actually in some kind of physical relationship? That makes it a lot more complicated, especially since that part is shown to be after Yoru said she didn't want to be with her. Sei's fucked up but Yoru absolutely didn't help matters at all.

Double-page supporter
@Lilliwyt "We were just playing pretend" - For Yoru it actually was. From the flashback itself it is hard to see what relationship they had.
a) A friends with benefit relationship that was continuous besides Yorus relationship with many boyfriends. Up until Sei decided to monopolize her
b) A relationship that only formed as a patch up / a sholder to cry, when Yorus straight relationship ended as comfort thingy between the relationships with boyfriends. But other than Yoru Sei didn't see herself as a filler e.g. sees the suffering of Yorus straight relationships and starts acting on it in a mindset that she would be a better partner than a male. And the sabotage came into being because Sei sensed that this relationship would have worked out.
c) An actual relationship where Yoru gave it a try and rejected Sei, as soon as the moment came of a new love with a men - that what we saw and lasted for 3 months until Sei interfered with it to monopolize her back into it.
And after that they parted and Yoru got married in the following time. In case "c" it was for sure pretend only to experience what it's like. In case a it might have been mutual and wasn't pretend but Yoru weren't sure, however got pushed away in finding an answer when Sei imposed to be number one on her. And in case b, well it was also pretend at least in Yoru's conscious. In the subconscious it might be different, but she never acted on it and drifted also appart.

So whatever the reading to this flashback is in the end Sei steped on the feelings of Yoru big time and Yoru parted because of it. Sei is just something else. Dunno don't stick your dick in crazy. But it is entertaining to read such a story non or less.

Contributor
wonder-WTF.png

Fed-Kun's army
i knew it! Haruki's definitely giving Sei vibe when she was still in highschool, ...and yea, its official now. for me Sei is the ultimate bitch here,

Users who are viewing this thread