Warikitta Kankei desukara - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Aggregator gang
So Haruki's at least capable of admitting she's been a terrible person and bad friend. Still manages to act creepy with the sleeping naked thing, and I don't appear to see her apologising for her earlier awful behavior.

Aya just strips like it's nothing. If my friend went bare and asked me to strip I think I would have a few more questions.

Dex-chan lover
How did she strip in less than a second??? is she one of those super heroes?

Dex-chan lover
I think Haruki getting naked was just the author trying to force a naked situation with her because she wasn't gonna get any at this point, it really was weird, if it was like "I have nothing to hide" well you didn't need to worry, I don't think Aya thought you had a third boob or you were half robot and beside, that symbolism stops making sense the moment you ask Aya to do it too, I mean, you were the one confessing.

Dex-chan lover
, that symbolism stops making sense the moment you ask Aya to do it too, I mean, you were the one confessing.

It will have been weird in other way. Outside of Aya who can't really say no, i think it was more a metaphor to make Aya equal to Haruki. The symbolism is weird yes but i understand what the author wanted to convey. Unless the author didn't have put much thought and just wanted to draw Haruki and Aya naked ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

Dex-chan lover
To the Haruki Fan-Club. She still is a villain. And to her portfolio she now added forced intimacy.

Despite Sei still remains a sico I give her the credit to put up the coolness in front of that teasing. She is by now in a high of butterflys in her stomach, If she made the step forward and moved on from the so dear held Yuro and embracing what she have with Aya. But non or less don't stick your dick in crazy.

Aya is now fully out of control. Going into bed like that with Haruki, when she is fully under the spell of Sei only shows that she is out of her mind and gets swept away by anything.

Well no comment on little Bitch from Sei school, she was trained by a master how to be on the dark side. No objections.

Double-page supporter
The author was/is a hentai artist, so basically... wanted a nude scene and put the classic 'nothing to hide' reason behind it.

Dex-chan lover
To the Haruki Fan-Club. She still is a villain. And to her portfolio she now added forced intimacy.

The hate boner is strong with you. I wonder what Haruki need to found grace for the hate club. Watching Sei and Aya make-out session while she is tied ? Seriously, she just confess her feelings and accept that she is not the one making Aya happy and people still treat her like she has molest and kills childs.

I was kind of hoping after reading 6 chapters this would be a bit more deep in how all the characters have major flaws. Im disappointed but oh well i shouldn't have expected that out of this story. nice to see there isnt a single likable character. The closest 2 are Aya and Haruki but even then its questionable.

This whole this is giving me a headache...but I’ll continue to suffer and still read it

None of the relationships portrayed in this manga seem even slightly healthy. The story is intriguing but without some serious changes in action I'm not rooting for any pairing atm

As per afkeroge, the last page has been updated with the following fixes:
>So, what do we do with this one?
So, what should we do with that girl?
>Are you even trying to pass?
Is she even trying to pass?

Users who are viewing this thread