Warikitta Kankei desukara - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

So the first chapter was good, I was rooting for them Aya and Sei, but more I read the more I realize that Sei is just using Aya to replace Yoru, I got angry not only at Sei because she so immature but also that she's playing with Aya feeling even though she doesn't love her, but also at Aya she knew that she is just replacement and knew that her feeling are just one sided and still couldn't let go of her. But later Aya kinda became like Sei in hs she didn't try to by number one, but she couldn't do it and to be called yoru anymore, and now she is trying to take action(good for her). And at the end I'm a Little pissed at Seu that she slept with Yoru. Ehh some drama in it... Well at least i wish Aya gets her own happy end

MD@Home
Sei can just fuck off and leave Aya alone
Sei’s irredeemable
I honestly hope Aya ends up single or with someone else

Dex-chan lover
What’s Aya planning to do at the end? fight for Sei’s love? she’s gonna end up looking pathetic in front of the two and maybe accidentally expose Sei’s pedo ways, next chapter is gonna be messy too.

I think the next 2 or 3 chapters, Aya is going back to Haruki and use her as a replacement of Sei. She will hurt Haruki real bad and the circle keeps going.
Nobody will have a happy ending in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Somka
Author does write happy ending Doujin but in order to makes things more interesting and longer,
Your idea seems very much possible.

Things could escalate quickly if Aya would just end up with Sei.

Hmm why does yoru do that while she've already engaged? What happen to her, hmmm, she always mess up around. And Sei, she's so obsessed about Yoru, and Aya, I wish the happiness for her, hope she would find the way.

Thank you so so much for the translation btw, thanks so much.

Fed-Kun's army
Aya had it coming. Hope her stupid ass will get dumped the worst way possible. At first I thought Sei was the most irritating character in this manga but no... I just can't stand the sheer stupidity.

So right from the very first chapter Aya was nothing more than Yoru replacement for Sei. Good god Haruki gradually turns into the better alternative especially since Aya chooses to cuddle and sleep with her. Hope she pays Sakai a visit and finds out through what kind of play Haruki is going.

Dex-chan lover
They are all awful lmao, I guess we'll eventually get a nice ending with growth and forgiveness and moving on but that doesn't sell tanks so we'll go on and on in circles until then.

I honestly didn't think Yoru would still care about Sei but the other option would've been too easy...

OK HERE ME OUT THIS MANGA FITS LYRICS OF HEATHER SONG LIKE "Only if you knew
How much I liked you But I watch your eyes, as she walks by...what a sight for sore eyes brighter than a blue sky,she's got you mesmerized.While I die..."
AND "why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half, as pretty..You gave her your sweater
It's just polyester, but you like her better
Wish I were Heather(yoru*)
Put your arm 'round her shoulder Now I'm getting colder but how could I hate her?
She's such an angel(bitch,h0e*)
But then again, kinda wish she were dead" I- JUST WRITE LONG ASS COMMENT💀

God I need some wholesome Yuri, bout to go read bloom into you…
Childhood friend doesn’t deserve this bs!!

Bruh this shit need hentai not some gay ass drama. Atleast in hentai, they can do threesome and each becomes one another wives lmao

heh! stalking Aya looks adorable there~ lol,

...whoa! what the fu— the hell? she's a one weak-willed woman, eh? easily swayed like that... *sigh* now this is what love does to you m8! careful with that...

but goddamn i love this shit more naw!,

Users who are viewing this thread