Warikitta Kankei desukara - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Double-page supporter
Ah yes. Once again, another manga that started off differently and amazing but slowly devolves into mediocrity and below.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I'm really surprised by the comments here. I thought this was a pretty positive chapter that had a lot of touching moments as characters worked through their issues. Yeah, they're all shitty people, but you should have figured that out 10 chapters ago.

Aya and Sei both admitted their feelings, and Yoru left. The only real stumbling block left is Sei. I'm guessing the manga will end during this volume (4) at chapter 20.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, i though Yoru arc will be developed in another way, but then i remembered that this is a mango of obssessive lesbians.

Group Leader
Translator here. Let me just clear something up: The Japanese word for "childhood friend," /幼馴染/, does not necessarily imply any friendly attachments. It technically just means "someone you have known since you were young." So when Aya says she "doesn't have any friends," she actually means it.

Aggregator gang
So, from what I'm gathering is Yoru came back - not so she could fuck with Sei's mind- but so she could make a decision about whether or not she should divorce her husband. What I'm getting is she's not choosing Sei because she believes that her getting with Sei will ultimately be worse for the two of them.

Aya will probably give up on Sei unless Sei can show she reciprocates Aya's feelings and overcomes her obsession with Yoru. Sei at least has somewhat begun to care about Aya- going so far as to apologize for using and hurting her- the question is whether or not she'll be able to show Aya and will Aya be able to believe that she can be Sei's number one before Aya starts to attempt to get over Sei by using Haruki's feelings for her?

Dex-chan lover
@Kabeidon_
If this is shit,
Then something like Kitanai Kimi and Tatoe Todokanu was definitely much worse than shit.

Dex-chan lover
You know what will solve everyone's problem? Yoru getting a divorce and a yuri foursome with everyone doing whatever with the other and while living in the same house. We've already established that the childhood friend wants Aya, Yoru is straight but is not against yuri with Sei, Aya want Sei but is fine with childhood friend and Sei is fine with everyone. It's a win-win.

Fed-Kun's army
Sei’s still a complete psycho, don’t know why I’m meant to empathize with her

Dex-chan lover
lmao bois we still gotta suffer through one more volume (at least)
well fuck

Ok first not you guys coming for them , you should’ve realized that from the beginning it was going to be toxic, I’m just glad she supports them and wants her to move on.

Users who are viewing this thread