Warikitta Kankei desukara - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Just..toxic. Toxic all around. I mean, damn...Still, all this toxicity is so damn interesting

Dex-chan lover
i mean yeah i know but god was this pretty retarded..... i was hoping Aya would leave her but i also knew it wouldnt happen LOL

but looking forward to whats gonna happen next if anything i just want Aya to find something better... dont care about the other 2 hopefully we can see more of aya getting away from Sei i want to see more Aya with someone else like the other girl that likes her the friend but we'll see

hoping next ch will see even more changes from aya and hopefully her forgetting about sei

also i was really hoping aya would slap her but yeah of course it was stopped lol

Wow the only good thing about the manga is the sex scenes. The autor is overdoing it with the drama and the mental problems of Sei at the point that I as a reader wants to enter the manga and punch Sei

Huh, I'm really surprised by the comments here.
a lot of straight dudes reading a lesbian story about interpersonal drama, getting angry whenever the dramatic part of the story becomes prominent again

@dedodede what the hell does sexual orientation have to do with any of this. i would have hated this just as much if it was about two grown dudes and a teenage girl or two grown women and a teenage guy or whatever. why are people always itching to call other people bigots without knowing anything about them

Power Uploader
I'd really want happy end with Sei x Aya as a couple but i almost know for sure it'll be bittersweet
maybe even more bitter than sweet

Dex-chan lover
Nag nag nag, if you don't like it there's the door *points hysterically at random door*

Thanks for the chapter! I really like this manga.

And toxic?.....if seen worst human interactions/relations in mangas and bleh RL.

Though, yeah Sei is pretty broken but not so bad as the characters in Kitanai Kimi ga ichiban kawaii (which I also enjoy reading)

I have only one real complain....now I need to wait an other month......NOOooôooo! ; ;

Double-page supporter
Wow this relationship is getting messier 😳 each one of them hurting themself with this relationship, but i still like the drama tho haha it is so spicy

Fed-Kun's army
how long have sei and aya even known each other? not been that long right? maybe aya will be the one that will get Sei out of her obsession for Yoru as they spend more time together, and Aya is no longer being just a Yoru replacement.

Maybe Aya showing how she loves Sei will get Sei to realise it and be finally able to move on, or something else like that. Though Aya needs to deal with her own feelings as well, and not end up obsessing over Sei the way Sei does over Yoru, and to not just see herself as "second to yoru". Power through it and make things better I guess

Sei needs to completely heal and delete her conditioning but the fact that she’s apologized to Aya and not mock her feelings means there’s some hope. Also, while Yoru is a PoS for just showing up and sleeping with Sei (and her whole deal with Sei), she cut it off knowing Sei won't ever be happy with her around and wanting to end the toxic cycle between them.

I'm spitballing here, but for sure this is some top-tier 100% spicy drama in a yuri manga xD

Fed-Kun's army
I think I kinda liked what Aya did. If you want something, throw everything of yourself at it. Struggle, suffer if need be, but do everything in your power before writing it off.

Ugh, what kind of adult sees a toxic relationship between a teen and their ex and just walks out?

Tf is this cuck shit? The MC used to be such a headstrong bitch, but seeing her reduced to such a snivelling idiot is just not fun, especially since Sei doesn't care for her at all (at least in comparison to Sei's one true love). This is such a mess...

Woa it's so dramatic and interesting all the way. Through this chapter I could get a little bit about Yoru, hmmm somehow at least she's not that bad and noisy, she realized eveything and know that it's not just Sei's fault, but still I don't like the way she did and chose when she was back that at Sei's apartment, back then just like she told Sei that she wanted to tell Sei that she and her husband getting disvorced when she was at Sei's apartment, so instead of sleeping with Sei, I think she could do sth better, like talking, I guess, since like I said, the way she chose and did just made the situation be worse and nothing would be solved.

To Sei, all I know is that she's obsessed with Yoru so much that she couldn't let go Yoru, and this made her do things she shouldn't have done to Aya. And Aya, this character makes me feel so interesting and don't know what she would do next. I hope she would take a good care for Sei and make her happy just like Yoru said in the note, not that ending with the mess like Sei did.

I appreciate and thank you so much for the updating. Can't wait for another chap in the next month.

Users who are viewing this thread