Warikitta Kankei desukara - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I miss when this manga was good and not some edgy shit show. Aya has been ruined and broken and Haruki is so fucking weird and disgusting, she just gets creepier each chapter I hope she falls down the stairs or something. Mochida catching the gay is quite interesting though.

Dex-chan lover
"Don't let me down even more than you already have" Excuse me girl, WhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaT??????????? Aya is not your personal project lol gtfo with that BS after everything she has done and said she still pretends to have the moral ground to speak like that? Jesus... I'm even starting to feel pity for her.

As for the other girl... uufff sorry that's the GAE bug, it bite you GGWP

I hope Yoru is getting away for real this time and I hope this doesn't end in an orgy with the 4 remaining girls, even if this author does hentai... please have some self control.

Things I want to see:
1-) Aya without glass.
2-) Btfo'd Mochida.

Things I don't want to see:
1 ) Mochida x Sei. (I prefer gouge my eyes out than seeing this.)
2 ) Aya's shitty looking fugly glasses.
3 ) Yoru.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes Haruki is a bad girl bwooo. Gosh you really don't want to let her pass the fact that she interfer in the main pairing. I love the fact that being an horny mess of a teenager is not enough for some to understand Haruki, like you have always act rationally.

and said she still pretends to have the moral ground to speak like that?

Excuse me but after this chapter she is second to Mochida to have the moral ground. Sei being the lowest and Aya just after. You would really biased if you tell me Aya is the one with moral ground here when she just humiliate her childhood friend and being angry for talking to Mochida. Like yeah she talk to Mochida so what ? She is the freaking same as Haruki. And frankly, can we still speaking of moral ground here and just moral ? There is never been any morals in any of the characters, i give a ranking but frankly it's just "who is the least immoral" rather than "who is the more moral" Really should stop acting like one characters is better than the others. There is no worst characters then they're all worst characters.

Aggregator gang
I need more..... the drama is just so intense! Dang man... Is Mochida going to hook up with Sei now? How would Sei react to that?

Last chapter it seemed like Sei is set to just lean on Aya.... does that mean she’s shed her Kuro persona? Seeing as Yoru seems to have fully closed the door on them? I really want to see the dynamics with everyone now that things are progressing.

Dex-chan lover
What a bunch of fucking creeps. At this point I'm just skimming since I already read this far but I don't actually... care. There's a point where melodrama just gets kinda silly and this chapter is really brushing up against it.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder who actually didn't see that girl turning gay coming? the moment she first showed up it was pretty obvious going in this direction LMAO

I really hope aya and the teacher have a bad ending.They are annoying bitches.

I never like Haruki since day 1 and she become worse each chapter.. 🥴
Also Mochida.. dang.

Thank you for the new chapter! One quick correction: on page 16, "It's to late to be...". 'To' should be 'too'.

Users who are viewing this thread