Warikitta Kankei desukara

my head and heart hurts wtf I really hate the plot but the art is so goooood ytbtb 🙇🙇❤️❤️❤️

Fed-Kun's army
It's sort of interesting in the start but, as of now I wouldn't recommend reading it.
I'm still interested in the story but the characters are losing their charm.. maybe It'll change and have a thought out ending but, with what I've seen up to now I don't think that'll be the case.
Just my opinion tho.
If you like drama, there's a lot of it.
Oh yeah.. lot's of disgusting behavior.. some of these characters need idk, not necessarily god in their lives but, something.. They need something.

I've been reading unholy amounts of yuri this couple of years and i love every single one of them, even the bad one, except this. This has been the most nerve wrecking story I've read. If I ever turn yuri into a religion then this would be the apple of eden, the forbidden text. I read it from start to finish in less than a day not because i enjoy it, but because i want it to end as soon as possible, let's just call it rage-reading or something. And yes i will admit that just like the other guy says it does contain some good scene but my brother in Christ, if you're looking for that you better off just go to ru34 website. Trust me you'll have a much more enjoyable time. -2.37/10 I'm gonna need to read whisper me a love song to cleanse my my soul

Gross, gross, and gross. This is similar to rent a girlfriend in the way that the main character doesn’t improve over time, however it’s even worse because the character gets worse. Also it never resolved the all the side characters. (Mochida, haruki, male teacher) Then the ending is like super happy which is confusing because she was straight up groomed? I know Japan is super weird with this stuff but in the context of it being a kind of serious drama it makes it seem like the author is promoting pedophilia and grooming. I read this hoping the childhood best friend would be able to save the main character, but no she also devolved into a selfish and horny pos. Seriously not a single likable character in this story. But hey, I finished it so I wonder what that says about me. Don’t read this and listen to the Brandiescent’s comment.

I was about to finish the comment but I’m gonna keep going because I’m angry. The main character literally acknowledges that she is turning into kuro-sensei in the way she will never be #1 because of yoru. So now haruki is also gonna be dragged along as well, causing this shitty loop which I think would’ve been a cool ending, but instead it’s a happy ending glorifying toxic relationships and grooming.

I’m gonna go read handsome girl and sheltered girl now. Don’t read this.

this is the worst manga ive read so far.

it started out well but then it turned into shitty nonsense. the pages got confusing, the characters made the absolute wrong choises, some scenes made me silently scream because i was so confused on why the fuck where they happening and so much more wrong id love to complain but i dont want to spoil because no matter how bad thats no fun.

like brandiesent i too just wanted to quickly read it to the end to get it overwith. it was fine until like chapter 12 or so and then started to go downhill but just slowly enough that youd be too far in to drop it.

Last edited:
God, I HATED this series. For something that's supposed to be about a toxic couple using each other, it's pretty much entirely one-sided and makes the protagonist look more like a punching bag than anything else. They don't do anything with the age gap (would have loved to see it explored more and how it relates to their unhealthy setup) nor did they do much with...well, anything. The whole thing ends on an utterly unearned "dark" note that made me roll my eyes rather than feel any real emotion. Super boring, super unbelievable, and super pointless. Would not recommend.

Users who are viewing this thread