Warning: Manga #33691 is not available. Contact staff on discord for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double-page supporter
As the title suggests, in some manga suddenly this writing appears.
In this case it is the "Survive as The Hero's Wife" manga, which until then never gave me any problems, now as soon as I open his card or try to read the last chapter this happens.
Why?

T7qrTIY.png

Edit: I was able to read the chapter in some way but the manga file with all the chapters does not show it to me, it continues to give me this error.

Aggregator gang
Just started having this problem as well. And there have been several people on r/manga over the last few days saying the same thing.

Double-page supporter
@Jendrej because I've already done it, this post is 10 days old you know.
As soon as I was asked to contact Holo I did it immediately. :/

I'd like to report myself as a victim of the Manga #33691 is not available. Contact staff on discord for more information. as well!

Same as you, Ifrittuccia, for Survive as the Hero's wife. It started when chapter 43 came out. It didn't work by clicking on chapter number either. And it still doesn't work. 😥
Well, I signed in on Mangadex just yesterday hoping something would change, but no luck. Then I saw you had reported this issue. I'm somewhat relieved I'm not the only one with this problem but seeing as it had not been resolved for you even after 10 days, I must say I'm getting kind of worried. 😟

Double-page supporter
@YumenoJigen To me the problem has been solved, as soon as I wrote to Holo immediately after he replied I had no problems.
I don't know if he did something special but you try to write to him in private here on mangadex specifying what happens to you, you can also put the link of this post as I did. '^^

The One
Staff
Admin
If something says to contact staff on discord, that means to contact staff on discord not in a forum thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread