War's Unwomanly Face - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Thx for translating this manga, i've listen the audio book ver. of it and it was an amazing journey to listen to their story, i wish you could continue so others can read up this manga ver.

Dex-chan lover
Native English speaker here, and I very much hope you'll continue translating this series. Thank you for taking the time and effort to try translating into a second language.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!! Please do continue, it's pretty good. I have no complaints and I'd be happy if you continue to translate it.

Power Uploader
@Maru_chan
Typos on page 7:
"These are our wounded ..." >> "These were our wounded ..."
"After this scene, I no longer feel any pity" >> "After that scene, I no longer felt any pity"
Typos on page 10:
"Unfortunately I cannot show you." >> "Unfortunately I cannot."
"She died in a snipers duel" >> "She died in a sniper's duel"
"And what betrayed her? Was her red scarf." >> "And what betrayed her? Her red scarf."
Typos on page 19:
"Later... Understand later..." >> "Later... You'll understand later..."
Typos on page 23:
"Yes, this has happnd.." >> "Yes, this has happened.."
"I came back, and everything had to start over from the beginning." >> "I came back, and had to start over everything from the beginning." (not sure about this one)
Typos on page 24:
"brids" >> "birds"
"What else do I tell you?" >> "What else can I tell you?"

Just small grammatical mistakes here and there, but there were already pointed out! And it’s still very understandable, so I’m grateful! Thank you for translating this!

Double-page supporter
damn, is the writing straight from the book? definitely makes me wanna go read it now, this is phenomenal

the translation is quite serviceable, the occasional typos are forgivable if you aren't native and the sentences make sense for the most time. keep up the work!

Aggregator gang
Im glad youre translating it. Its really emotionsl manga.

Thank you for your hard work on this manga. Your translation is a labor of love -- this comes through clearly -- and is much appreciated, as the comments have indicated. Please keep at it!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work. It was good enough, of that I have no doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread