Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Yomotsuka Makoto (2)

Dex-chan lover
hey guys! i have dropped another series i was working on so that i can focus on this one, so you can expect more regular releases of this in the coming months. thanks for bearing with me for these first few releases. i love this series a lot, and i'm super excited to see how it continues. enjoy <3

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow I love this chapter. The humour was great and on point. I loved how her friend called her an idiot even though she was the one who got her to do that stuff. Her reactions were also great. The Pres was also really cool. This chapter is hilerious.

Thanks for translating this chapter!

Contributor
@runrin tysm! I went as far as to ask the leader of cyan if I could pick this up cause I wanted more chapters so much. (Lol and I don’t even scanlate)

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Good work prez, that's how you handle blackmailing from an obvious lesbian, dominate her with powerful alpha lesbian moves yourself.

Her friend clearly lost, which is a shame, because her cosplays were god tier and she probably won't be able to do more.

Dex-chan lover
@Luke_chase we are doin our best, but yeah. we have been too slow.

thats mostly on me because editing takes a long time, and have too many things going on at once. hopefully i can get at least one a month out now. maybe even faster if we're lucky.

I just realized this was from the same author who wrote Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl.

Users who are viewing this thread