Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.5 - Volume 2 Extras

Dex-chan lover
This was a mindtwist, I'm guessing short dark hair is a guy, bright hair possibly a girl but who knows.

This was pretty good though

Dex-chan lover
Because certain people always love to play the victim and act like everything is a slight against them. Just look at doggirl above. Professional victim complex.
lol were you scared to reply directly? what a joke. "professional victim complex" is really funny too because I am not getting paid for this for one. Two, I'm quite literally experiencing material conditions in my real life that have directly negatively affected me to bc of explicit legal policies... how's that a complex? You don't know me, and you can't claim it's in my head. You're spineless, gutless, mindless. I'll say it before and I'll say it again, weird creeps like you who think queer people have "victim complexes" should be gatekept in a just world. I had very nuanced thoughts on the warning. but that doesn't fit your biases against trans people now does it?

Dex-chan lover
lol were you scared to reply directly? what a joke. "professional victim complex" is really funny too because I am not getting paid for this for one. Two, I'm quite literally experiencing material conditions in my real life that have directly negatively affected me to bc of explicit legal policies... how's that a complex? You don't know me, and you can't claim it's in my head. You're spineless, gutless, mindless. I'll say it before and I'll say it again, weird creeps like you who think queer people have "victim complexes" should be gatekept in a just world. I had very nuanced thoughts on the warning. but that doesn't fit your biases against trans people now does it?
Hilarious coming from an individual that refused to reply directly and threw passive aggressive comments first. Also hilarious that it took you 3 months to come up with that reply. But you do you.

You are honestly doing nothing but reinforce the fact that you got some kind of victim complex going on. No body here cares about what's going on in your personal life. No body here cares about your political or social stances on a particular matter. But here you are telling everyone about it in addition to your life story. And claiming 2 characters are women in a manga about lesbians is suddenly transphobic? You are honestly ridiculous. People here just want to talk about the contents of the manga chapter but nope we can't have that now can we. It's just you having another episode and venting out again.

That's all I will say on the matter. You want to continue having an episode and commenting? Good for you I guess. You can even assume you won If that makes you feel better.

Dex-chan lover
Hilarious coming from an individual that refused to reply directly and threw passive aggressive comments first. Also hilarious that it took you 3 months to come up with that reply. But you do you.

You are honestly doing nothing but reinforce the fact that you got some kind of victim complex going on. No body here cares about what's going on in your personal life. No body here cares about your political or social stances on a particular matter. But here you are telling everyone about it in addition to your life story. And claiming 2 characters are women in a manga about lesbians is suddenly transphobic? You are honestly ridiculous. People here just want to talk about the contents of the manga chapter but nope we can't have that now can we. It's just you having another episode and venting out again.

That's all I will say on the matter. You want to continue having an episode and commenting? Good for you I guess. You can even assume you won If that makes you feel better.
you cant even fucking comprehend any of what I wrote on the subject, nor the contents of the manga chapter itself, which had the character specifically not identify as male or female, and the other pestered about their genitals because of that so yes, it was a bit off-color. "just want to talk about the contents" my ass LMFAO. Again, you can shift blame and call it "personal life" all you want, that doesnt change material reality that trans women like me (not an "individual" mind you) are underfoot. 3 months.. I only saw your reply after a different notification brought me to the thread again, but whatever you arent particularly attached to truth or reality. I'll say it clearly, you don't belong here and your choices and willful ignorance disgust me.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly dont think that was all that transphobic, but I think its nice to have that warning for those who might see things differently.

I actually really like how we technically dont know at the end too, for either. Makes it really cute.

Though I'll HC them both male for now just to spice things up a little with all the yuri. Not that it really matters whatever way though since even the characters make it clear it doesnt matter.
Call me crazy, but isn't it redundant that the warning is at the ending instead of the beginning?

Also, I respect the warning, but one of them was literally "your gender doesn't matter to me", so is it really a story about "is that person a boy or a girl"? They're attracted regardless.

Dex-chan lover
Shit, people be brawling at the yuri manga comment section.

In my unasked opinion, I think of it as pretty harmless. The human condition often forces us as thinking in a black and white way when in reality everything is grey. It's common for your thought process to orbit around the most common cases of something, like morally and the question "are they good or evil?", you're narrowing your own view for a easier answer, but you know there are more to it, hence "girl or boy"?

And I think that this manga has a pretty little arc around these characters, the black haired one is curious about the other one's gender, but then realizes that it isn't about that.

You're welcome to disregard my opinion and be offended by it if it offended you, but to label it as transphobic(low variety), is a bit of an overstep.

Dex-chan lover
Also, what the hell is low-transphobia? Isn't it wrong to diminish someone who got offended by this? Like "oh, this might offend you but it's not that big of a deal". Bit of a missfire if you ask me.

Dex-chan lover
Call me crazy, but isn't it redundant that the warning is at the ending instead of the beginning?

Also, I respect the warning, but one of them was literally "your gender doesn't matter to me", so is it really a story about "is that person a boy or a girl"? They're attracted regardless.
When I read this the warning was at the start, seems they changed it to the end (which yeah, pointless now) at some point.

Dex-chan lover
When I read this the warning was at the start, seems they changed it to the end (which yeah, pointless now) at some point.
Wonder why.

No really, if the reactions to it are annoying you why make it meaningless instead of removing it?

Man, postmodernist are so annoying. Can't you guys enjoy a Yuri manga without being mopey and pretentious?

Also, this is a Yuri series. Of course they are both girls. Don't inject your western ideology into this.

Dex-chan lover
Seeth and cope in your postmodern delusion.

Act smug all you want, the universe will not reflect nor recognized your ideology, no matter how much mental gymnastics you do.
Tell your mama to bring you some lemon balm tea to your basement

There is nothing transphobic about this. Either they are as sensitive as a dandelion or have the mental capacity of a 1 year old.

Users who are viewing this thread