Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Cops and Robbers (4)

Dex-chan lover
I love this chapter, funny gags, cool action, swift movement and pacing. You'd honestly have to hate manga to not enjoy this kind of fluidity. The way Kamasida shoves her hand through the rear window, Toudou dodging like a Lupin character, the expression's on R's face, it's great!

Elevating yuri manga, tbh.

Dex-chan lover
I love this chapter, funny gags, cool action, swift movement and pacing. You'd honestly have to hate manga to not enjoy this kind of fluidity. The way Kamasida shoves her hand through the rear window, Toudou dodging like a Lupin character, the expression's on R's face, it's great!

Elevating yuri manga, tbh.
seriously, this arc rules. we started translating this bc it was a yuri that was funny and had great expressions, which these chapters have totally delivered on, plus fun action moments. if you aren't hootin and hollerin when kamisada punches her fuckin arm through the truck window and grabs R like a horror movie villain, I don't know what to tell you. it's just good fun!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hanei's knee drop! I thought it's just an attack for comedic purpose in her first appearance. That move is real. Lol

Wait, in previous chapter, she attack with drop kick... Is she learning wrestling move? Lol

Last edited:

KZO

Dex-chan lover
R said she doesn't like fancy clothes, which means she probably doesn't like baths either, so that gun might just have water.

Dex-chan lover
Another excellent chapter. It's gonna be sad to see this gone for awhile until the next volume.

Everything hinges on these last few minutes. Will Toudou's cowardice enable her to pull off a miracle? Find out next time on I'm Sorry But I'm Not Into Yuri Z Kai!

Thanks for the translation (yeah I'm not even gonna sugarcoat it: Hanei absolutely crushed R's womb with her signature move).

Supporter
I cannot express this enough but i love this manga. I so look forward to every chapter. Thanks for the translation. Who was the lady smoking at the beginning of the chapter?

Group Leader
I cannot express this enough but i love this manga. I so look forward to every chapter. Thanks for the translation. Who was the lady smoking at the beginning of the chapter?
She's in the yakuza family, you can see her blowing a bubble in a panel on this page. She was also on the book's back cover which we might translate and paste on to the end of the next/last chapter of the volume!

Dex-chan lover
Finally caught up to this after so long, really didn’t expect this would turn into a Battle Manga.

While the Prez x Toudou have a lot going for them (and she’s even the “first girl”)
…I really like Kamisada as GF material…
…and Hanei I’d argue is the one who understands Toudou the best (also the only one the MC accepts Yuri without any excuses).

Honestly I’m on team Hanei, but I’m any ship wars will only happen after the tournament Arc.

Also regarding this arc — does this mean the rich Yakuza hired an adult assassin to almost kill 5 highschool girls…? I doubt she has a family as invincible as the rich girl, she is pretty much done for if she “Wins” this game.

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely fantastic manga. Came for the yuri, stayed for the character expressions, got fucking HYPED by the cops and robbers arc. This is top 3 for me right now. Thank you so much for the translations!

Users who are viewing this thread