Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - Shirashiro Kurohime (2)

Group Leader
I kinda knew this chapter was coming next, I just didn't know if it would be labeled as Kurohime's 2 or Kinue Fuuka's. Kurohime was really precious in this one. Since Kagaya Hana (Ch 16) I'd suspected she was In The Running.

Wild that the last five chapters all took place over less than two weeks.

Also, Toudou Arare terrifies me, and not just because of Mochi's track record with sisters. Her eyes look like portals to hell and I'm worried she got that chocolate from the same shady site Itsumi got her love potion from.

Dex-chan lover
Since when Toudou became so wholesome? Encouraging her friends, honestly feeling bad for them and at the same time being the scummiest person in the school while dissing anyone she comes across like its her second nature!?

Now that I think about it, it should be in reverse, her caring persona is now her second nature while she is still the scummiest gremlin in the school.

Also these dresses everyone wears in this manga. Somehow I was happy to see the author show how normal Kurohime was before coming to this insane school and developing her phobias. It somehow fits.

And lastly but not least. Thank you for the new chapter and Happy Birthday!

Dex-chan lover
I really enjoyed the audacity Kurohime display throughout the chapter. From opening up about her childhood to expressing gratitude toward Toudou for wholeheartedly considering her as a friend. And all culminating in a playful goodbye kiss on the cheek.

One way or another Toudou finds a way to bring out the best in others. Another reason why she's so great.

Thank you for the translation (this manga is more than worth waiting a month for updates. And with Toudou's sister on the horizon I know we're in for an interesting time).

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Ruruka will also get some character development. Seems like Itsumi is kind of done hanging out with her after her own scumminess got reduced and she made more friends, might serve as a wake up call for Ruruka if the author wants to that route.
Or she'll stay a creep forever for comedy reasons :pacman:

Users who are viewing this thread