Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - Shirashiro Kurohime (2)

Dex-chan lover
Kurohime is getting more and more bold around Itsumi, to the point of literally offering intimate time alone. Too bad our gremlin would understand only if you directly jump on her, lol.

Thanks for update, as always! And Happy Birthday to Valentine)

I want to see Itsumi's sis arc ASAP. Why her eyes looks like demon's lol.

Dex-chan lover
Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks for all the hard work in getting us caught up!

Dex-chan lover
Toudou was so sweet this chapter! I was surprised to realize this is Kurohime's second chapter; she's been around so much that I thought she already had her second. Though her being around so much does mean I can trust Toudou's sincerity in calling Kurohime her best friend (with Ruruka only taking second due to the lip balm thefts).

It looks like "Ookado Tsubasa (3)" is going to be more erotic -- which we expect by now of (3) chapters -- but I'm still on-board the Tsubasa/R train so I'm kinda hoping Mochi is faking us out and it's gonna be "R (1)".

Dex-chan lover
I really enjoyed the audacity Kurohime display throughout the chapter. From opening up about her childhood to expressing gratitude toward Toudou for wholeheartedly considering her as a friend. And all culminating in a playful goodbye kiss on the cheek.

One way or another Toudou finds a way to bring out the best in others. Another reason why she's so great.

Thank you for the translation (this manga is more than worth waiting a month for updates. And with Toudou's sister on the horizon I know we're in for an interesting time).
I like this ongoing thing of Toudou being so damn scummy that she unknowingly brings out the best in everyone around her. Although it looks like she’s been surrounded by so much positively as of late she’s actually starting to care?

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the translation! happy birthday valentine!

kurohime does have a point that itsumi making her to fall twice and causing her to end up showing her panties does start to seem less like an accident when it happens more than once. though her offer has clearly given itsumi some further ideas that she even seems to be on the same wavelength for... the (3) chapter shall come bearing fruits methinks.

Dex-chan lover
Who would have thought we'd see the day that our dear scumbag would be sincerely encouraging a friend like that. She really has grown into a (slightly more) decent human being. Now just admit you're into yuri, figure out how to prevent Rin going yandere on you and enjoy the poly ending.

Dex-chan lover
OMG. I am really loving this part of MC where she's just really caring for the people she considers her friends while being an unnapologetic scumlord that only wants fame and admiration from everyone in her vicinity.

Tho there are some inconsistencies to her character like not knowing why the heck Kurohime only wants to show her, her junk. I'd wager the hornball side of the MC would immediately pick up on her hints that she wants her skinny ass but we have this weird scene where she wonders why.

Really this series is becoming my favorite so far.

Dex-chan lover
I like how wholesome these chapters are but man im kinda not into harem.. hopefully by her actions each to their own finds someone in their circle.

the chapter with Rin was magical, hopefully theyd really end up together.

Users who are viewing this thread