Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Ch. 56 - Class Trip Arc (1)

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 20, 2025
Messages
450
In a world of miscommunications and misunderstandings.... "im not into yuri" back at it again with the "just talk you fools!"

Also typical Kouno GOAT moment ^__^
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 4, 2018
Messages
299
Y'all, we know what inn they're going to. We know what antics the inn's staff do to help couples. Y'all don't think we already know how the clothes disappear?! :lul:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 5, 2025
Messages
369
yanagi is soo fucking pretty!!! i didn't notice before.

also Kouno spitting fire🔥, next few days are gonna be hard for the girls and us( quite literally 👀)
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 11, 2025
Messages
177
I might get heat for this, but I feel it must be pointed out that Yanagi isn’t going to be added to the polycule. Polyamorous relationships aren’t like harems, they require unanimous consent for anyone to join. Both Kurohime and Rin have made their dislike of Yanagi and her attraction to Toudou known.

I said this last chapter, but this class trip is more likely going to be a test to see if Toudou can maintain appropriate boundaries with the girls she isn’t dating. She‘s only gotten away with cheating before now because Rin doesn’t go to the same school and therefore doesn’t see even half of the shit Toudou gets up to. With Kurohime, it‘s a different story. She’s absolutely going to call Toudou out for her behaviour the second she catches her.
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Feb 6, 2024
Messages
41
Did Kurohime say she didn't like Yanagi? I only remembered Rin doing that.

Either way, I dunno if that actually is gonna take Yanagi off the table. At times this manga has some surprisingly realistic character and relationship writing, at other times it's unabashedly junk food. I could see the arc with Yanagi being Toudou needing to set up barriers with her for the sake of her relationship with Kuro and Rin, I could see it being Kuro and Rin needing to accept Toudou's feelings for Yanagi, I could see it being anywhere inbetween.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 8, 2019
Messages
401
Oh wow, Yanagi with her hair up is hot af! And those who say Yanagi won't join the polyamorous group are wrong. She will. They said the same thing about her relationship with Kurohime and Rin, and look at them now. In fact, it seems that Todou is not the only one who can make others girls fall in love; Rin can too, as seen at the beginning. I'm sorry to Rin's fans, but she hasn't been Todou's first choice for a while now. Now it's Kurohime too, and soon, Yanagi.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 11, 2025
Messages
177
Did Kurohime say she didn't like Yanagi? I only remembered Rin doing that.
Of the top of my head, she hasn’t explicitly said it, that doesn‘t mean she hasn’t shown it through her expressions and actions. Not to mention the difference in how she reacted to Yanagi kissing Toudou, and how she reacted when learning it was Rin whom Toudou was actually dating.

Besides, Yanagi isn’t ready for a relationship anyway. Toudou might have asked in the most scummiest way possible, but it was Yanagi who turned down a committed relationship with her in favour for something casual. Yet when Nekawa threatened to steal Toudou for herself, Yanagi was the one who started acting possessive, and even seduced Nekawa herself in an attempt to tempt her away from Toudou. Girl needs to sort herself out, because she is full of contradictions.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top