Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - Shirashiro Kurohime (2)

Dex-chan lover
I really like Kurohime, I feel bad since she’s hard friend-zoned but Toudou needs friends and I’m glad she considers them her best friend. I feel like even if she’s rejected they can still have a special bond, seeing as Kurohime is probably the only girls Itsumi actually wants to have around and cherishes without any ulterior motives.

The whole mommy complex thing seems to kinda confirm that something else happened, very much a Mochi doujinshi in the making…

That twitter extra basically confirms that Itsumi’s sister is a yandere, honestly expected considering this is Mochi (where little sisters are obsessed with their older sisters), we might get development on this once Rin visits their house again.

And also — Happy birthday and thank you for all these wonderful translations.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She hasn't drugged anyone close to her in a quite a while and she's softened so much I wonder if the "drugging" arc is over, maybe it's reserved for antagonists like the M Chained up girl.

Ooh Mochi, don't come with the yuricest of sisters again...

images

Supporter
I said this before and I will say it again. This is by far one of my favorite yuri manga ever. I absolutely loved the part where Toudou says, I was having a wild fantasy"... I wonder what the mommy complex was all about. I am sure we will find out later. Thanks for the translation

Fed-Kun's army
I kinda knew this chapter was coming next, I just didn't know if it would be labeled as Kurohime's 2 or Kinue Fuuka's. Kurohime was really precious in this one. Since Kagaya Hana (Ch 16) I'd suspected she was In The Running.

Wild that the last five chapters all took place over less than two weeks.

Also, Toudou Arare terrifies me, and not just because of Mochi's track record with sisters. Her eyes look like portals to hell and I'm worried she got that chocolate from the same shady site Itsumi got her love potion from.
Have we seen her sister before in the story? I can't remember.

Dex-chan lover
She hasn't drugged anyone close to her in a quite a while and she's softened so much I wonder if the "drugging" arc is over, maybe it's reserved for antagonists like the M Chained up girl.

Just few chapters ago she used her special "concoction" on R though. And from the start most of the people around her were, at best, acquaintances before. I don't remember her giving them anything after they done the deed. :unsure:

Mmm, leads me think... arc R when?

Fed-Kun's army
Love how Itsumi is bold and is able to push people in the right direction. Now I am simply waiting for Kamisada Himari part 2 and part 3, which the author has not done any yet! All I can hope it will be a banger.

Group Leader
Have we seen her sister before in the story? I can't remember.
We see her disembodied head in the sky in Ch 14 when Rin is explaining why she wants to walk home with Itsumi, and again in the background of Ch 25 page 1 panel 2, but that's all

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, I can’t wait for Arare’s first chapter!
Bruh, I am TERRIFIED about this chapter. I am sure as heck Itsumi won’t try to spike her sister’s drink, so the possibilities of Arare turning out to be a yandere-ish siscon character is kinda high to me.

Dex-chan lover
Kurohime was so forward. Shes one of the best girls and she was just straight offering it Toudou. Completely cleared the friend zone. Neither even rebuffed being asked if they were dating.

Dex-chan lover
Just few chapters ago she used her special "concoction" on R though. And from the start most of the people around her were, at best, acquaintances before. I don't remember her giving them anything after they done the deed. :unsure:

Mmm, leads me think... arc R when?
Who's R?

Dex-chan lover

The hitman* she shot with love tea from water gun (that she might be carrying with her at all times).

Also, just been browsing through chapters and she gave love tea as an offering to the shrine* in chapter 24. Lustifying* ghosts.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread