Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - Shirashiro Kurohime (2)

Dex-chan lover
We've finally caught up! Kurohime is such a good friend ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Supporter
i genuinely like all the couples so much i really hope this has a poly / open relationship ending of some sort because theyre all so good and itd kill me to just have one 'win' AHHH

ty for tl <3
I doubt it'll go down a poly path, too many of the harem are the possessive and jealous type. I don't think anyone other than the prez could handle that situation, and even she'd probably have issues with it.

That said, I'm not sure I can see a path to a single partner relationship at the moment - Itsumi is just too unpredictable. It was looking like she was serious about the prez, then Rin, and then it seemed like she was finally accepting that she's actually really into yuri and kept finding new people she was attracted to - where she goes from here is really hard to guess.

Dex-chan lover
I doubt it'll go down a poly path, too many of the harem are the possessive and jealous type. I don't think anyone other than the prez could handle that situation, and even she'd probably have issues with it.

That said, I'm not sure I can see a path to a single partner relationship at the moment - Itsumi is just too unpredictable. It was looking like she was serious about the prez, then Rin, and then it seemed like she was finally accepting that she's actually really into yuri and kept finding new people she was attracted to - where she goes from here is really hard to guess.
Yeah I have no fuckin idea but I think I agree w you on no poly path

Might be a no relationship fwb type beat on the low ๐Ÿ˜ช hard to say

Dex-chan lover
You know they are the same exact thing right just with different wording their meanings stay the same
Not in this case rly

'harem' tends to imply ownership , and that all the people in the harem except the ruler(?) central figure(?) r monogamous whereas the person in charge(?) can do whatever they want , whereas poly implies equal ability to pursue relationships and sex between all members

Supporter
IIT
Does author change todou with another character?
It does feel that way at times, but I think these character developments make some sense - she wasn't really nasty, she was mostly just very pushy and opinionated, as well as full of self-aggrandisement. I think that was largely because she was feeling threatened by people - she was interpreting Rin's interactions as abusive when they clearly weren't, and I think she was doing the same thing with other people as well, which lead to her feeling attacked and threatened all the time. She's settled down now that she's not feeling like her position is constantly threatened, and that's showing in her much more relaxed interactions with people.

Supporter
Just few chapters ago she used her special "concoction" on R though. And from the start most of the people around her were, at best, acquaintances before. I don't remember her giving them anything after they done the deed. :unsure:

Mmm, leads me think... arc R when?
I'm actually not convinced the love potion is real - I think it's mostly just Itsumi somehow being super yuri or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually not convinced the love potion is real - I think it's mostly just Itsumi somehow being super yuri or something like that.

Haha, I wish but considering how everyone is in this manga. If it weren't already bloated with interesting character, I would be totally unsurprised to see a GB character and a crossdresser at their school.

And then we also have her original love interest, a very cautious teacher that refuses to eat or drink anything offered by anyone. Initially I believed it was for that exact reason or because something similar had already happened before to him!

Double-page supporter
Do we think this will go the full harem route or will she pick someone? If the latter, who should it be?

Dex-chan lover
Still not sure if I'm rooting for Rin or Makoto. Both of them have really great chemistry with Toudou, but I feel like Makoto might be too much of a playgirl...

Aggregator gang
That was so wholesome. Man, I love our MC! She started out so scummy but look where we are. Now give us the lewd.

And then those twitter previews. Yikes! Welllll.. we had to see that coming. It's not Mochi's work if the sister stays a background character.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, and your past releases. truly wholesome to see the development in the characters both in themselves and their relationships

Group Leader
Toudou might have an asshole side to her but she's just a kind hearted girl at the other. Two sides of the same coin as they would say.

Kurohime went from "I'll fucking kill you for seeing my panties" to "I can show them if you ask me to". Now that's a character development.

Dex-chan lover
Toudou becomes a significantly better person without losing her idiot quips, love to see it. Also every Toudou scene since the moment she started accepting that she liked being complimented by a cute chick has been nothing short of gold and gay.

Common Toudou W.

Dex-chan lover
Also, Toudou Arare terrifies me, and not just because of Mochi's track record with sisters. Her eyes look like portals to hell and I'm worried she got that chocolate from the same shady site Itsumi got her love potion from.
just re-read the series and glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. In Hanei Rin (3), we also see a glimpse of the little sis and by God why is her eyes like that. She's either super kuudere, or she's fucking insane/yandere, and I really hope it's the former.

Dex-chan lover
Kurohime is by far my fav girl of the harem, just something about socially inept and gloomy people being pushed to be better by a ray of sunshine and falling for them is a trope I will never stop loving

Users who are viewing this thread