Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - Ookado Tsubasa (3)

Dex-chan lover
This was kinda weird and nice, but those last two pages really messed my vibe.

Dex-chan lover
Man, Yuri is contagious. I like it. This sensei however, is she related to MC in any way? Coz she left no escape for poor Ookada.

Thank you for the new chapter and also Happy Birthday! :D

fuck me for thinking a manga was going to have a mature and sensible depiction of someone grappling with their sexuality, crazy how they ruined it in just 2 pages.
I don't know which manga you've been reading up till now, because this started with someone drugging their classmates with a brainwashing potion. At what point during this story were you convinced that it was meant to be taken seriously?

Dex-chan lover
Add me to the "I was really digging this right up until the end" camp. Considering how this manga has evolved beyond its opening premise, I'm disappointed Mochi went with such a Route-One hentai-logic approach to sex ed.

On the bright side, this chapter does help fuel the Tsubasa/R pairing. It shows Tsuaba isn't all-in on Toudou and she wouldn't have to feel awkward about getting turned on by R since R isn't a classmate/friend. We haven't really gotten in to R so they might avtually be friends already, but even then it's a newer relationship so Tsubasa would likely find it easier to transition into the kind of relationship where they kiss sometimes (or frequently).

Dex-chan lover
A chapter not focus on itsumi... Okay :smugchisato:

About health room scene, the school doctor job is to make student better when not in good condition for study. In this case, tsubasa's issue is... Twisted arm and high libido (yeah, horny is disease. I think. Lol)

And Tsubasa is the one who start the conversation, so it's consent. In the end she's healed. So, job well done for doctor. Remember, this doctor is not random person (Thou, she's random new npc character. Lol)

The only problem about the doctor is... her dress. Why she wear diving suit/spy suit?.... Welp, I guess it's normal in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
"No, no don't touch me there, that is my no no triangle"

In all fairness though, the nurse should have just taught her how to do it rather than doing it herself (which is really creepy in hindsight).

Dex-chan lover
PCfNmRq.jpg

Really? I never think it possible

Dex-chan lover
This is literally a story about a girl that tried to drug her teacher into falling in love with ther, and then drugging other ppl she knew knowing it would make them do erotic things to her. And this is the chapter that is not okay? :D
my bad if i took this long to say that this manga had an uncomfortable and questionable chapters?

Dex-chan lover
Challenge: not be lesbian
Obstacle: stupid sexy cute girls

Hang on, Tsubasa. Almost all of your friends are also raging lesbians.

Now, it’s just hilarious people get mad on a pretty normal chapter in this manga. The premise is about drugging people, remember? And why are you expecting a deep story about discovering sexuality in a gag manga? For heaven’s sake…

Dex-chan lover
This tbh, the entire premise is drugging up other children but this is their breaking point? Lmao…
I remember when the current scanlator first picked up this manga, they said it's too cute they can't ignore it or something, and I remember thinking that's a pretty weird impression lmao

Users who are viewing this thread