Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - Ookado Tsubasa (3)

I'm not sure why so many people who liked this chapter got so upset and personal with other people's discomfort here, but it's made this thread way ruder and longer than it ever needed to be for what was honestly a pretty boring chapter.
Defenders of this chapter may feel like it's no big deal considering the other taboo themes we were given in this manga, such as a girl trying to drug people (her teacher included), so when people start attacking a chapter, it makes these defenders think they weren't paying attention to the previous immoral actions done in the manga or simply draw a line when they want to.

I feel like people against this chapter would've had a great point, had it not been about fictional morality and more about shipping Ookado with another person rather than a newly introduced nurse that should be seen only as a mentor than a lover. Sure, there are problems within this chapter but in my opinion those problems shouldn't be a discussion of morality, it should be a discussion about characterization or the chapter's plot itself.

Fed-Kun's army
Edit: Y'know, I had a whole defensive thing written here, but there's no need. There's nothing to defend. It's a good translation and I stand by it. The agenda is completely in hand.
You did well considering it was most probably a joke.

Fed-Kun's army
All I did was make the dialogue snappier because Ookado tends to have very boring, repetitive lines. I didn't change the plot or meaning of any line, so there's really no need to overreact this way. Please feel free to read the raws if you don't believe me.

I'm not sure why so many people who liked this chapter got so upset and personal with other people's discomfort here, but it's made this thread way ruder and longer than it ever needed to be for what was honestly a pretty boring chapter. The version of this chapter published in the book has a longer handjob scene and is more interesting as a result, and I will be translating it when I have the chance.
Did this ever happen, the updated book version?

i mean, in the context of the real world, yes, that's 100% what that was
but in the utterly bonkers world that the characters in this manga inhabit, i don't think it's as clear-cut as that
believe me, im 110% against sexual liations between teacher and student, im a high school teacher myself
but the world that mocchi au lait has created in this manga has many weird things being glossed over like nothing happened
the main cast are fresh from a Battle Royale scenario where the outcome would decide whether Toudou-san will be sold into sex slavery or not
but the main cast are cool with that now, it hasn't really even been mentioned
in a realistic manga, a sexual assault such as was presented in this chapter could be the focus of an entire story arc
in this one, it will likely leave no lasting impressions other than to give sporty spice a sexual outlet
TL;DR its just a gag manga

Not just a gag manga. A gag manga where nearly every chapter is focused on a different fetish/sexual fantasy. In this case the fantasy was "What if I went to the school nurse, and she was really really sexy, and she gave me a hand job? Wouldn't that be hot?" It's incredibly clear that in this chapter the audience is meant to see themselves in Tsubasa not the nurse. This is a fictional teen who does not exist experiencing a fantasy that's pretty damn common for her age group to have not a treatise on the morality of student/staff sexual relations.

Since neither Tsubasa nor the nurse are real people who actually exist this chapter might as well have been a wet dream Tsubasa had. The fantasy/fetish of a particular chapter not being your cup of tea is one thing but a lot of people seem to be bringing an unwarranted moral element into this.

Last edited:
did i miss something? i thought the manga was about toudou trying to use a love potion to fuck her teacher but ending up fucking her classmates instead

Probably because I've binged this over the past few days and that was months ago to you but at one point it came out that it wasn't even about wanting to bone her teacher. What she wanted was to "make him fall in love with her" so she wouldn't have to work as hard in class and she could get away with shit.

Dex-chan lover
🤔🤔🤔 hmmm I guess not all of the love potion victims continue their attraction to Toudou. Kinda glad since some of them have little to no affection for her personally, like the Kiwadana simp.

As it stands the ones I can see being real fond of Itsumi are Rin, Kurohime, and maaaaaaybe Kiwadana and Prez? Prez views her as a toy of sorts tho.

Users who are viewing this thread