Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - Ookado Tsubasa (3)

Dex-chan lover
I agree it was hella weird. Still hot, and fully in-line with the series (like, come on, how many times did these characters go through attempted rape, again?), just uncomfy. But still hot. Just weird. But hot.

Gosh I need water.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love with all the crazy weird shit this Manga has done, especially in the "if you think too hard, this is really fucked up" kinda way, THIS chapter is where people draw the line. Pfft.

Let's just ignore the pretty blatant rape that happened in the first few chapters, yeah.

Anyway, I'm starting to think this "love potion" is more just some simple "gay juice" and I'd like to know where I can buy some.

drugging others
A-ok
Drugging others then having sex with them (aka rape)
A-ok
bog-standard teacher x student yuri
WAAAAAAAAAA MUH PEDOOOS MUH MORALS I CAN’T SEPARATE FICTION FROM REALITY WAAAA

This is what you “people” in the comments sound like. Do you fucks not feel any cognitive dissonance from your viewpoints? Doubly so if you play any standard fps/rpg game that features (and rewards you for) murder.

She also made it vastly more tolerable than it was in Japanese.
I really do appreciate you saying this instead of hiding it by the way. Now I can go read the raws for the actual version, regarding of how long it’ll take me.

Group Leader
A-ok

A-ok

WAAAAAAAAAA MUH PEDOOOS MUH MORALS I CAN’T SEPARATE FICTION FROM REALITY WAAAA

This is what you “people” in the comments sound like. Do you fucks not feel any cognitive dissonance from your viewpoints? Doubly so if you play any standard fps/rpg game that features (and rewards you for) murder.

I really do appreciate you saying this instead of hiding it by the way. Now I can go read the raws for the actual version, regarding of how long it’ll take me.

All I did was make the dialogue snappier because Ookado tends to have very boring, repetitive lines. I didn't change the plot or meaning of any line, so there's really no need to overreact this way. Please feel free to read the raws if you don't believe me.

I'm not sure why so many people who liked this chapter got so upset and personal with other people's discomfort here, but it's made this thread way ruder and longer than it ever needed to be for what was honestly a pretty boring chapter. The version of this chapter published in the book has a longer handjob scene and is more interesting as a result, and I will be translating it when I have the chance.

Fed-Kun's army
All I did was make the dialogue snappier because Ookado tends to have very boring, repetitive lines. I didn't change the plot or meaning of any line, so there's really no need to overreact this way. Please feel free to read the raws if you don't believe me.

I'm not sure why so many people who liked this chapter got so upset and personal with other people's discomfort here, but it's made this thread way ruder and longer than it ever needed to be for what was honestly a pretty boring chapter. The version of this chapter published in the book has a longer handjob scene and is more interesting as a result, and I will be translating it when I have the chance.
I'm not sure the whole rant was addressed to you. More to the people in the thread overreacting about what's going on.

And thanks for your work.

Group Leader
I'm not sure the whole rant was addressed to you. More to the people in the thread overreacting about what's going on.

And thanks for your work.

You're probably right, but I also felt I should address it if people had concerns that I was mistranslating chapters to suit my preferred reading of the story.

I want people to know that I take this seriously and am trying to produce a trustworthy translation. I hope people don't interpret my own personal frustrations with this chapter (how Ookado does not realize the entire school is lesbian; why was the ending so perfunctory [since resolved by the extended scene]) as a sign that I would deliver a shoddier product.

This isn't the first chapter I've had complaints about and it probably won't be the last but I hope to keep sharing this series with everyone.

Dex-chan lover
First time I read the expression "full goblin mode", lol. Is it a commonly used slang expression?

And well, sensei went too far.

Ookado realising she likes girls. Nice. :)

Ookado getting a handy from the hot school nurse. Noice. :sneaky:

You're probably right, but I also felt I should address it if people had concerns that I was mistranslating chapters to suit my preferred reading of the story.

I want people to know that I take this seriously and am trying to produce a trustworthy translation. I hope people don't interpret my own personal frustrations with this chapter (how Ookado does not realize the entire school is lesbian; why was the ending so perfunctory [since resolved by the extended scene]) as a sign that I would deliver a shoddier product.
trustworthy translation
I thank you for this. I have come across far too many instances of translators shoving their agendas into a work or changing lines when it didn’t suit their beliefs; glad to see this is not the case here.

Dex-chan lover

This isn't the first chapter I've had complaints about and it probably won't be the last but I hope to keep sharing this series with everyone.
1000+ respect for both continuing a Manga despite stuff you disagree with happening, and also providing very quality translations. I enjoy the little blurbs at the end, with the meming of panels, your thoughts, and any TL notes (TL notes belong at the end not in the middle of chapters, idk why so many translators don't realize this).

I wish this site had more translators like you guys, especially since you seem to truly like this Manga. I just wish people could also distance real life from stories. Not all stories are supposed to be self insert or relatable or in any way meant to be like the real world. Maybe I have some magic power where I can go "eh it's a story and it's interesting so it's fine" that so many people can't. The double standards are pretty whack too, but yuri stories are typically rife with double standard fans.

Supporter
I have come across far too many instances of translators shoving their agendas into a work or changing lines when it didn’t suit their beliefs; glad to see this is not the case here.
You're really going to ignore this blatant attempt at normalizing the expression "Full Goblin Mode"? The horny goblin girlfriend agenda has gotten completely out of hand.

Dex-chan lover
1000+ respect for both continuing a Manga despite stuff you disagree with happening, and also providing very quality translations. I enjoy the little blurbs at the end, with the meming of panels, your thoughts, and any TL notes (TL notes belong at the end not in the middle of chapters, idk why so many translators don't realize this).

I wish this site had more translators like you guys, especially since you seem to truly like this Manga. I just wish people could also distance real life from stories. Not all stories are supposed to be self insert or relatable or in any way meant to be like the real world. Maybe I have some magic power where I can go "eh it's a story and it's interesting so it's fine" that so many people can't. The double standards are pretty whack too, but yuri stories are typically rife with double standard fans.
High moral sensitivity is mangadex's M.O. Been seeing it as far back as Roujouteki Hinata's serialization.

I wish I could say it was a generational thing, but lately I think it's literally everybody. Sensitive people LOVE to post, no matter their age. Chill people don't bother typing. That's a generalization of course.

Group Leader
You're really going to ignore this blatant attempt at normalizing the expression "Full Goblin Mode"? The horny goblin girlfriend agenda has gotten completely out of hand.
Edit: Y'know, I had a whole defensive thing written here, but there's no need. There's nothing to defend. It's a good translation and I stand by it. The agenda is completely in hand.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread