Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - Ookado Tsubasa (3)

Dex-chan lover

I'll just say that acrylic stand is very cute. The shipppp.

Also police officer, please. She's right there.

Dex-chan lover
Yth76M.jpg

HNNNNGGGHHHHHHHH‼️‼️‼️ 💢💢💢

Dex-chan lover
Yamamura is so based. Some of you may call her methods into questions, but she's a real one.

Thank you for the translation (happy birthday, TL 🎂. Here you are spoiling us when it should be the other way around).

EDIT: Wow I didn't think people would be this divided on this chapter. Honestly it kind of makes some of you who do have a problem with the chapter hypocrites because, as stated, Toudou drugged people for her own ends initially, but she gets a pass because...she's a teenager? I know teenagers can be foolish at times, but you're at the point where you'd know better, nor should anyone have to tell you, not to do that.

Her methods aside, at least Yamamura approached things with the intention of genuinely helping a student who was having trouble understanding her feelings and sexuality.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
you realize R is also an adult?
Well aware, just hits different than a teacher taking advantage of a student asking for help.

The age gap isn’t particularly my concern, more like their roles.

Besides, even the early chapters had a lot of sus things besides just the love potion premise, the manga itself usually punished Toudou for “going too far”

Dex-chan lover
Holy based.
Toudou is so mean, not attending to her harem though. She has so many girls who need her attention, yet she isn't satisfying them. What a cruel person.

Dex-chan lover
my bad if i took this long to say that this manga had an uncomfortable and questionable chapters?
You know what, yeah, it is more fun to have chapter discussions that include angry opinions, and it's better when people are honest. But it doesn't mean I can't find that opinion funny. A bit like a person that would go to the snake exhibit and be surprised that there are snakes.

Dex-chan lover
a teacher taking advantage of a student asking for help.
i mean, in the context of the real world, yes, that's 100% what that was
but in the utterly bonkers world that the characters in this manga inhabit, i don't think it's as clear-cut as that
believe me, im 110% against sexual liations between teacher and student, im a high school teacher myself
but the world that mocchi au lait has created in this manga has many weird things being glossed over like nothing happened
the main cast are fresh from a Battle Royale scenario where the outcome would decide whether Toudou-san will be sold into sex slavery or not
but the main cast are cool with that now, it hasn't really even been mentioned
in a realistic manga, a sexual assault such as was presented in this chapter could be the focus of an entire story arc
in this one, it will likely leave no lasting impressions other than to give sporty spice a sexual outlet
TL;DR its just a gag manga

Users who are viewing this thread