Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Dodgeball (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Grooming has to stop please. It's not cool man. Also the licking thing is nasty and creepy :(

The rest of the story is really fun and funny though :)
Licking legs (especially thighs) is very common in many parts of the world. Just because you aren't used to it doesn't mean it's creepy. Really just a cultural difference more than anything

Dex-chan lover
I call that a skill issue, imagine not being able to read the subway map of new york , couldn't be me , fun fact : some scholars in Oxford in the U.K. set out to determine the maximium transit map information someone can “reasonably process.” and at what point that would “exceed our cognitive limits.” When it comes to information processing, an average person’s “cognitive threshold” is about 250 connections, or the equivalent of roughly eight bits of data New York’s system neared that limit, with 161 total connections, and the most complicated two-transfer trip a person could make on the subway exceeded it, clocking in at 8.1 bits.
Dude I am from Denmark we have like a straight line for our trains🤣

Ookado is so cute. Her fantasy is living together with the nurse forever? She's the purest character in this series by a mile.

Group Leader
still have no idea which teacher is Tamaki, but here's my hastily thrown together relationship chart if anyone cares

3togl0.png
Wait hold on prez is in love with toudou ? Yeah sure when she's under the potion effect but not without right ?

Dex-chan lover
Wait hold on prez is in love with toudou ? Yeah sure when she's under the potion effect but not without right ?
bk1uwd.jpeg

She's clearly not under the effects of the drug anymore, it's been months. But she's still genuinely into Itsumi, she's just less pushy about it. She knows she'll get her eventually, Yomotsuka Makoto always gets what she wants after all. Or so she thinks anyway. She's going to be real shocked that Rin got the jump on her.

Dex-chan lover
She's clearly not under the effects of the drug anymore, it's been months. But she's still genuinely into Itsumi, she's just less pushy about it. She knows she'll get her eventually, Yomotsuka Makoto always gets what she wants after all. Or so she thinks anyway. She's going to be real shocked that Rin got the jump on her.
Think the prez has been sidelined a bit tbh. Feels like she's being set up with the yakuza girl instead of MC as Rin is clearly endgame

still have no idea which teacher is Tamaki, but here's my hastily thrown together relationship chart if anyone cares

3togl0.png
Tamaki is the old Martial arts teacher that appears on chapter 28 (Her name is mentioned in chapter 33). Not relevant to the chart, tho, just livin' with Ouma (who, for some reason, changes appearance during the day, it is not a mistake from Mocchi-sensei, she has some sort of ability or ghost inside of her that i hope gets addressed in the future 'cause im extremely intrigued by it x'D)

Dex-chan lover
Itsumi thinks it's creepy.
Because It's Ruruka asking. If Rin or Yayoi asked to lick her legs, she might be into it.
Tamaki is the old Martial arts teacher that appears on chapter 28 (Her name is mentioned in chapter 33). Not relevant to the chart, tho, just livin' with Ouma
Ok, chart updated. it's now even harder to read! yay! /s

f8dyxw.png

b58

Double-page supporter
Okay I'm making a prediction - Yanagi was covering up for her sister for whatever reason, it would make sense that she cares for her and why else would she be randomly introduced only now?

Group Leader
bk1uwd.jpeg

oh right I forgot about that 😅

Dex-chan lover
Yanagi x Todou until the end. I hope they both stay together. I would say something regarding why Yanagi sleeps with other girls but Todou herself has already had several sexual encounters with several girls, so whatever.

God, why am I still reading this series.... Why can't there be relationships in this series that aren't started through some sort of sexual assault?? If someone says "we both like the same person, so come at least show up to the event" kissing them suddenly with no permission is just wrong. And that nurse is a groomer.

Users who are viewing this thread