WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Ch. 217.1 - Gangan Online 15th Anniversary Special

Dex-chan lover
We should have realized it was a fantasy the moment Yoshida selling da veed was revealed

But man, for a what if glimpse in the future this is kinda depressing, if painfully realistic and possible

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
afJcTZD.png

it's just realistic i promise

Fri

Supporter
You mean Asuka and Yuu? WHAT oh well yeah, I had a feeling it was just a What If but it really is hella accurate, at least within the vision of Kuroki... But I guess based on everything that came before, we could take it as canon.

Also I'm convinced that Mako and Yuri aren't friends anymore lmao
I'm trying to find the chapter where yuu got traumatized from asuka's private lessons, but I can't find it. Can anyone help me with this?

Group Leader
Asuka and Yuu-chan? Well that's weird shipping for sure.

Group Leader
broo i really thought my AsuTomo ship was shinking
:meguuusad::meguuusad:
then "oh they're divorced! so AsuTomo still have a chance after all" 😊
then "oohhhh... thanks ucchi from waking them up" 🫡
Well, is just Yuri who randomly said Asuka and Yuu was married, Asuka immediately point out she'd divoced (and free for Tomoko) :smugnako::meguusmug:

Double-page supporter
I've respect them if they ended it like this. Life won't go your way and it's okay, and this is the perfect series to have this ending. Tho killing off a character off screen, while funny, don't really fit the manga vibe if it's canonically how it ends.

Users who are viewing this thread