WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Ch. 222 - Since I'm Not Popular, It's a Live Concert (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
Watamote will never EVER be yuri.
Elaina approves

ptOYU9E.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't care less what happens with her boring brother, i just want to see Tomoko again. The only worthy thing about the chapter was seeing Kii-chan sowing discord. The rest is garbage and I hope the author ends this insufferable arc once and for all and returns the brother to the forgotten corner where he belongs.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
yoshida should figure out a way to get the fuck our of there before komi gets to them.

komi is fucking autistic. like, unironically. she is literally on the spectrum. she's an unhinged sperg.

Dex-chan lover
As a yuri fan and Mako x Yoshida shipper, I'm honestly disappointed by the raising in het the series had, but it's not a surprise unfortunately

But I guess that's on me, as a yuri fan, reading non yuri manga only brings pain and disappointment :notlikethis:
To be fair, we've had like 8 years of yuri teasing going on and we have multiple gay characters. Over that time, the extra bits have leaned heavily into the gay stuff (there was literally one of best pairings and they were almost all lesbian iirc), and in general the "fandom" has been more yuri leaning. Hell, the group doing the TLing is literally /u/scanlations.

Now, do I think it's le epic betrayal or anything like that? No, not really. I guess I can understand why people feel that way, but I think it's very silly in general. That said, I do think that in the past year or so, it has got less funny and engaging. I feel like things are much less focused right now and that's to the detriment of the series. There have always been side characters and their separate arcs, but much of these existed in terms of their connection to Tomoko. As the manga has branched out, I feel that lack of focus has made it feel less cohesive and less consistently funny.

That's just my opinion though, maybe I'm totally misreading everything.

Users who are viewing this thread