WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Ch. 222 - Since I'm Not Popular, It's a Live Concert (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
I wish someone at least gave us full spoilers.

As for Kaishaku, I kinda of disagree with what you said, sure Kannazuki no Miko is their most famous work, but they're only really relevant because of when the anime was released, otherwise they never would have been as relevant at all in any way.

Plus they have always been a het mangaka first and foremost, Kannazuki no Miko is the exception rather than the norm, so even if they never got attention again, their career continued as usual, because yuri fans were never really their actual fandom.

As for Himegami, surprising nobody translated it yet, I honestly doubt they did it to get attention, otherwise they would have done it a long time ago lol
Yuri was like a WTF direction during that time because of 2000's harem supremacy ( Maburaho, Girls Bravo, Steel Angel Kurumi, Love Hina, Vandread, Angelique [ ok this one is a reverse-harem ] )

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I think Yoshida is the only solid character that could get with Tomoki. Everyone else are a bit too weird. Maybe once Tomoki gets over his prejudice with Yoshida, he could appreciate her.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I think Yoshida is the only solid character that could get with Tomoki. Everyone else are a bit too weird. Maybe once Tomoki gets over his prejudice with Yoshida, he could appreciate her.
Sachi Mima is beachy but not weird.

Dex-chan lover
lol Kii-chan picked up on those negative thoughts and deployed subtle counter bullying towards Komi-something-or-other (and you can't convince me otherwise)

Dex-chan lover
I wish someone at least gave us full spoilers.

As for Kaishaku, I kinda of disagree with what you said, sure Kannazuki no Miko is their most famous work, but they're only really relevant because of when the anime was released, otherwise they never would have been as relevant at all in any way.

Plus they have always been a het mangaka first and foremost, Kannazuki no Miko is the exception rather than the norm, so even if they never got attention again, their career continued as usual, because yuri fans were never really their actual fandom.

As for Himegami, surprising nobody translated it yet, I honestly doubt they did it to get attention, otherwise they would have done it a long time ago lol
Himegami is translated and it's fucking awesome! Check it out when you get a chance.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Well... his "first" "accidental" kiss was so horrible that his innocent kisses during childhood with "Tomo-onee-chan" looked "OK."
For Tomoki the pain will never end, it will only get worse until all women except Tomoko are ruined for him.
Yuri was like a WTF direction during that time because of 2000's harem supremacy ( Maburaho, Girls Bravo, Steel Angel Kurumi, Love Hina, Vandread, Angelique [ ok this one is a reverse-harem ] )
Yeah definitely lol, probably part of the reason Kannazuki no Miko was so memorable, sure it still ended in tragedy, but still was an actual good yuri anime anyway.
A good yuri in a sea of het harem.
It's like seeing Bigfoot and he takes a selfie with you.

Dex-chan lover
As much as I hate to admit it, Tomoki x Yoshida definitely can work, same for Tomoki x Sachi too really, both need better attitude though lol
But I don't want to give up on Mako x Yoshida :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
As much as I hate to admit it, Tomoki x Yoshida definitely can work, same for Tomoki x Sachi too really, both need better attitude though lol
But I don't want to give up on Mako x Yoshida :meguuusad:
Tomoki x nobody for me. Tomoki is starting to become the next cringe. You will notice that every single time a girl encounters Tomoki the guard students ( Yoshida, Komi, Sachi ) suddenly appears and blocks them.

Dex-chan lover
Tomoki x nobody for me. Tomoki is starting to become the next cringe. You will notice that every single time a girl encounters Tomoki the guard students ( Yoshida, Komi, Sachi ) suddenly appears and blocks them.
Well he is Tomoko younger brother, he quite literally is the next cringe, it's like puberty, Tomoko had her cringe phase, now it's his turn.

As for who he'll end up with, I'm 85% sure he won't get any of the girls, he never had interest anyway, so it's more of a question for how long this plotline will drag so they stop surrounding him like hyenas.

My hope is that Yoshida will end heartbroken and Mako will comfort her, bringing back Mako x Yoshida, but I know better than having expectations or hopes lol

Dex-chan lover
Well he is Tomoko younger brother, he quite literally is the next cringe, it's like puberty, Tomoko had her cringe phase, now it's his turn.

As for who he'll end up with, I'm 85% sure he won't get any of the girls, he never had interest anyway, so it's more of a question for how long this plotline will drag so they stop surrounding him like hyenas.

My hope is that Yoshida will end heartbroken and Mako will comfort her, bringing back Mako x Yoshida, but I know better than having expectations or hopes lol
I think Yoshida x UFO is the future.

Dex-chan lover
The school festival arc is dragging and honestly boring. Tomoki is such a boring character and all the girls thirsty for him (except for Yoshida) are just horrible.
I wonder if the next arc is sports festival again?

Dex-chan lover
The school festival arc is dragging and honestly boring. Tomoki is such a boring character and all the girls thirsty for him (except for Yoshida) are just horrible.
I would argue that the issue isn't Tomoki being boring, sure he's not exactly fun or interesting, but that isn't in itself a problem.

I feel that the biggest issue is that when it was with Tomoko she basically deserved all the cringe and suffering, because she was an asshole and kept putting her foot in her mouth all the time, she deserved whatever happened to her and that was literally part of the comedy.

Tomoki though? He literally just want to be left in peace, he rarely ever is an asshole and when he is the person even deserves it, all he wants is to be left alone without any weirdo harassing him.
That happening once in a while was fine, but it has been happening so much lately that it makes me feel like "just leave the poor man alone".

I feel that's the biggest reason why Sachi and Yoshida being interested in him grates me, Komi something and the other girl being obsessed with him was established from the beginning, but why do Sachi and Yoshida even like him? He barely ever paid attention to them, you can't even argue he's a generic "nice" dense character, because you can literally see he's just respectful but doesn't give a single fuck about any of them.

It feels like this happened because the author literally have no other male character to use, Mako x Yoshida and Sachi x Minami are arguably infinitely more established than him with the girls to boot, so it feels kinda of forced.
I do admit adding a new male character would have been worse though, I give the author that, but the harem shenanigans are already getting stale.

TL;DR Tomoko harem is more interesting than Tomoki harem and I need a better hobby than ranting here :notlikethis:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I would argue that the issue isn't Tomoki being boring, sure he's not exactly fun or interesting, but that isn't in itself a problem.

I feel that the biggest issue is that when it was with Tomoko she basically deserved all the cringe and suffering, because she was an asshole and kept putting her foot in her mouth all the time, she deserved whatever happened to her and that was literally part of the comedy.

Tomoki though? He literally just want to be left in peace, he rarely ever is an asshole and when he is the person even deserves it, all he wants is to be left alone without any weirdo harassing him.
That happening once in a while was fine, but it has been happening so much lately that it makes me feel like "just leave the poor man alone".

I feel that's the biggest reason why Sachi and Yoshida being interested in him grates me, Komi something and the other girl being obsessed with him was established from the beginning, but why do Sachi and Yoshida even like him? He barely ever paid attention to them, you can't even argue he's a generic "nice" dense character, because you can literally see he's just respectful but doesn't give a single fuck about any of them.

It feels like this happened because the author literally have no other male character to use, Mako x Yoshida and Sachi x Minami are arguably infinitely more established than him with the girls to boot, so it feels kinda of forced.
I do admit adding a new male character would have been worse though, I give the author that, but the harem shenanigans are already getting stale.

TL;DR Tomoko harem is more interesting than Tomoki harem and I need a better hobby than ranting here :notlikethis:
He grabbed Yoshida's boobs - I think that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread