WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Ch. 224.3 - Summer Break Special

Aggregator gang
I like the metacomment about fan service/ beach's chapters, doing exactly the opposite with Tomoko. Kinda mean with her, specially since we, and Yuri, are seeing her "imagination"
And poor Tomoki, he already has the thousand stalkers stare.

Dex-chan lover
There are tropes and tropes. A beach chapter with every female in a late 1800's white and red stripped swimsuit is sacrilege.
Those ultra-covering swimsuits were maybe bit weird, but someone in 4chan posted the recent Blue Box beach panel and those were fine. I think that plenty of Japanese women are conservative enough to wear more covering swimsuits, judging by swimsuits in not-ecchi manga. Men also wear mostly shorts rather than speedos.

Dex-chan lover
Rare footage of the Tomoko household being normal
well, you would be more 'normal' in your own house although i'm sure still inconveniencing her bro, but idk if her parents have nagged her about spending too much on 'otaku' stuff versus her bro knowing how 'annoying' she is at school

These last chapters have had quite some nostalgia and memories. I hope it isnt included as a preparation for an eventual ending.
I wonder how well she'd function in a college arc lol.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Tomoko accurately reflects the brainrot Japanese readers have that forces authors to write the same tropes over and over again if they want their works to be popular.
Of course. The series is about that...

And the author's degenerate act is more freaky than this one in her fiction

Dex-chan lover
@GoggledAnon for "Comical Yukkuri Ghost Stories" you left the "Yukkuri" because you didn't found an appropiate translation? I normally hear/see it used as doing something "without haste/rushing, calmly, patiently" and of course in leisure, from spelling something aloud to doing art such as kiri-e. Maybe "Comical Idle Ghost Stories" would do the work? Or "Comical Easy-Going/Laid-Back Ghost Stories" for composed names? But knowning Tomoko is a nerd maybe "Casual" would fit as well.

Users who are viewing this thread