WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 11 Ch. 109 - Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Go To School When It's …

Fed-Kun's army
its funny i just knows that the writer of said movie adaptation also named 吉田智子 “Tomoko Yoshida” and have the same gorl Tomoko and Yoshida at the same page, >﹏< i wonder if the movie/novel really does good... i should probably check on it sometimes, lol

My Tommorow, Your Yesterday.. is it?

Dex-chan lover
Awww, that's sweet. She's coming a long way from resenting all the people around her and not being acknowledged by any of them.

Double-page supporter
Chapter 1 and onwards have been an unending stream of hilarity, with what little moments of wholesomeness dotted about. Here, it's like I'm riding a sugar high. I'm just so happy to see Tomo thriving and enjoying class 🥺🥺🥺🥰🥰🥰

i remember back in the early days of this manga people said it was a gag manga and therefore there would be no character development. so glad they were wrong lmao, this is sooo cathartic

Dex-chan lover
god i love small developments like this after the cringe horror she's experienced in the beginning of the story... she was glad she went to school, makes wanna shed a tear lol

Users who are viewing this thread