WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 14 Ch. 134 - Because I'm Not Popular, The People Around Me are Noi…

Fed-Kun's army
...yeah, after i re-read this again, i somehow got the feelings that Yoshida and Tomoki would be getting along and probably become a lot more closer than they are already is now... ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)

Double-page supporter
Ok so, the ship definitly sailed for Yoshida X Tomoki right? Tell me so.

Also, the Kuroki Harem will eventually rule the school.
I'd rather just have him get some character development instead
Kuroki, WTF get a clue already. Your popularity is off into the Yuri charts! Delinquent too cute this chapter. She's starting to mellow out. Also that Random Ucchi appearance XD
Low self-esteem does that to people, Tomoko is either "yeah theres no way people actually like me" or "they want me so bad", no middle ground
God, I wish Yoshida would hit me like that and tell me to go and die
same but I want Asuka to do it instead

Dex-chan lover
Like sister, like brother.

Except Tomokis suffering may never stop.

Dex-chan lover
Quite the collision between Yoshida and Komi, though fortunately after a minor altercation, they resolve to their own charted paths.
Now, a new sphere attempts to enter the Black Sun's orbit, seemingly daunted by the multitude of celestial bodies that dwell the heavenscape, looming ominously. Shizuku gathers her nerves, then proceeds to present herself to the Black Sun's court. Will she prevail?

Dex-chan lover
😭😭 onbrand of Tomoko to not notice all that and just oneups Tomoki on Yoshida harassment feats

Dex-chan lover
i actually feel bad for tomoki he looks scared on page 8

also its crazy tomoko really got a harem lol

Users who are viewing this thread