WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 14 Ch. 136 - Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Recommend People Manga

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, I relate to Yuri hard. I was a loner back in school and tried to convince myself that the friend I found was like me, but in the end seperated due to feeling as if I wasn't truly like them at all. Honestly, despite being a pervert and an utter asshole, Tomoko is the friend I feel as if all introverted people wish they knew

Double-page supporter
@Dragonbolt03 I agree. She is an ultimate introvert herself and she understands well what is the feeling of alienation. She is an utter asshole, yes. But she’s not an inconsiderate person like the other bitch.

Fed-Kun's army
oh wow! i'd just realised that, Yuri cried at the end wasn't 'cause of the Manga(the 1st nor 2nd) no, rather... it was because of the idea Tomoko actually ‘understanding’ her and try to do something for her, right after she has those insecurities thoughts! of course it would drove her to tears, >﹏< oh god, what a sweet chapter indeed~

Group Leader
I feel like I'm like Yuri. I almost never liked the things my classmates liked back when I was still in school.

Dex-chan lover
Yuri really is like Homura 🤣 haish, she's a strong contender for top dog in the Black Sun's court. My personal ranking would be
1. Yuuchan
2. Yuri Tamura
3. Ucchi

Ugh I had a hard time deciding runner up

Dex-chan lover
Rereading made me notice how considerate Tomo was, like, ugghhh despite not sharing manga taste or anything like that, Tomo's longsuffering lonesome existence helped her connect with Yuri anyways, it's just so peak 😭

Dex-chan lover
i understand yuri thinks too much about the little things... nice tomoko reassuring her, i get how yuri feels

oh wow! i'd just realised that, Yuri cried at the end wasn't 'cause of the Manga(the 1st nor 2nd) no, rather... it was because of the idea Tomoko actually ‘understanding’ her and try to do something for her, right after she has those insecurities thoughts! of course it would drove her to tears, >﹏< oh god, what a sweet chapter indeed~
thank god u realize it hahaha, it increase the value of the read 10 times i think hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread