WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 14 Ch. 138 - Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Check Out Colleges

Double-page supporter
Yuri is good but I'm still waiting for more Katou development before locking in my shipp

Rereading now.. And i realized tomoko actually did really good jop at comforting yuri here... i would too be attached if someone dealt with my warrys like that.

Dex-chan lover
Despite her present dark brilliance, Tomokami-sama hasn't forgone her erstwhile lewdness. This chapter cements Yuri's status as a formidable contender for the Black Sun's heart. Next chapter, we'll see how Asuka fares.

Dex-chan lover
Rrrraaaagh, every bit of dialogue in this chapter is solid, either revealing or cementing something about their character, how they perceive the world and/or the people they're close with, like, Tomo's bizzare fixation on Yoshida's delinquent imagery coupled with her thoughtful assurance was PEAK

Dex-chan lover
ngl it also feel nostalgic when tomoko would be perverted :kek: :kek:

it probably felt nice to yuri when tomoko also brought up that she also thinks about the little things of the past

Users who are viewing this thread