WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 14 Ch. 139 - Because I'm Not Popular, I’ll Think About Why I’m Goi…

I love how Kuro is always unintentionally fucking with everyone, but at the same time so many girls actually really enjoy being her friend. This manga has really come a long way and I'm 100% fine with how it is now, still love it as much as I did back in the super cringe days.

Dex-chan lover
>mfw I hate "cute girls doing cute stuff" kind of manga/anime
>mfw when one of my favourite manga essentially turns into "cute girls doing cute stuff"
Is this the punishment for my hubris?

Dex-chan lover
The development from the beginning to this point is the best part about this manga and what makes it significantly better than either CGDCT manga or Laugh At Awkward Cringey Shit manga. It has *gasp* characterization and development and progress.

It also has Kuro holding dildos at people.

Nemo is still a little shit tho. She hasn't really changed in attitude herself.

Dex-chan lover
@so-chan i don't think swinging a dildo around and going to a hardcore eroge store qualifies as doing "cute stuffs"

Dex-chan lover
I hate when I chum with my ass. Always attracts too many sharks

Fed-Kun's army
Be sure to appreaciate those chapters.

Those are the payoff on Kuroki's character development.
i think moqt characters will have a 1 on 1 with Kuroki, and then the manga will end.

There isn't much time left

Dex-chan lover
@Batotopls To be fair, this chapter is a bit on the extreme end, but several chapters in a row now have been "cute girls doing cute stuff".

Dex-chan lover
What a great chapter, honestly... I'm just happy seeing this because normally, a manga like this would end the moment she made 2 or 3 friends but we're seeing her with 3 or 6 and having fun and stuff and even to the point of touching yuri so is like we're in the bonus stage of the climax since like.... I don't know, last year? this is great and considering all the suffering it took to get her here, is 10 times better.

Dex-chan lover
@YamiryuuZero: The entrance exam, Kuro was next to Nemo, and after trying the 'yay' fist bump on her, she turned to another girl , leaving Nemo, who tried to reply, hanging.

It's why Nemo's been...interested? in Kuro since back then.

That's right, the first waifu to stalk Kuro after getting neglected wasn't emoji, but Nemo (although emoji took the stalking to a higher level)

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see Kuro back to her roots. Based Lilith and their wordy awful VNs. How many scenes of big green orc gangbangs do we need?

Users who are viewing this thread