WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 14 Ch. 140 - Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Go to an Open Campus

Dex-chan lover
@MoonHermit: More or less yes if my prediction on that side is true

Alternate options includes:
1. The Mom/Onee-san, where Asuka IS a Saint with no hidden side, and Kuro just triggers her maternal instinct hard.
like this https://dynasty-scans.com/images/9124

2. The make-over. She think Kuro is essentially a diamond in the rough, and she just want to polish her to shine.
https://dynasty-scans.com/images/9847
https://dynasty-scans.com/images/9527
Might lean slightly on the seme S side at times.

The reason I lean more on the hidden desire side is...well, look at the rest of the harem.
Nemo - secretly an S, enjoy messing with her friends although often overreach and self-destruct when it come to Kuro, cuz Hentai is DEEP (She's basically No Guard Wife)
Yuri - the silent yandere, can/will totally murder
Ucchi - the (2nd) stalker, much thirst, kimoi radar
Delinquent is the ironically 'pure' girl inside one, making her a tsundere in a sense.
Kouhai-chan - the innocent, but misunderstood to be slut one
Kiko - 'no matter your fetish, I'll accept it'
Yuu - a totally nice and innocent girl
Fang girl - tsun tsun, will see if she ever get dere....

Dex-chan lover
@anonena

I have a terrible gut feeling that Tomoko is about to lose Yuri to some misunderstandings, and it's not going to be funny.

@thofheinz

True friend fight, I will just say this.

Ugly or not, both Tomoko and Yuri need an eyes opening event that show how close and similar they are.

Dex-chan lover
@anonena

I could not agree more. Sometimes friendship needs a ruckus to make people realize how much they should cherish each other.

Ucchi is starting to feel more like a one-note gimmick character as the manga goes long. At least the other girls have some depth or hidden side to them, but Ucchi has been nothing but a raging closet lesbian stalker and that's it.

Dex-chan lover
Ucchi has no idea that, for Tomoko, she's a kind of emotional grounding wire.

Dex-chan lover
I've always liked Asuka and i found it sad how little had been shown of her this chapter was so great i thought she was gonna have some weird revelation for Tomoko like she always found her weird or something, but nope she has always just being this genuinely nice girl that likes helping people, though i do wonder why she wants to go with Tomo-chan to college all of a sudden it's not like they've talked much i really hope we get to see them more together.

The last lines were kind of weird though "that's all you do?" like what has happened to you Asuka lol really hope we get to see more of you.

Also Emoji girl great as always.

Group Leader
@natsas honestly that's fine imo, it's fine having simple *flat* characters support the complex *round* ones especially with a cast as large as this one. Balances it out imo and lightens it up some

Group Leader
I think Katou might actually be who Kuroki ends up with. She and Yuu-chan are the ones she seems most sexually interested in, unlike the others who she seems just friends with. That little bit where she got flustered when Katou's face was too close is classic "OMG she's so cute" moment in shoujo romance, lol.

Double-page supporter
Should have seen this side of Katou coming the moment she said she wanted to go to a religious school.

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap, Katou is such a nice person and I'm interested to see what's up with her

Emoji huffing Mokocchi's hair like a kid with a Sharpie on the last page.

Users who are viewing this thread