WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 14 Ch. 142 - Because I'm Not Popular, Kii-chan Will Decide Her Fut…

she hasnt even shown kii-chan her full harem yet. there're still emoji girl, nemo and friend, and also yuri and friend, and the hot mama. I wish kii-chan could've seen all these

The moment I realised the dog has Tomoko's face/eyes, I knew Yoshida was going to be sexually harassed somehow

Dex-chan lover
Brace yourselves amigos, the End is coming.

And by the way, "Akui Hibiki" is the protagonist of Hibiki, which is available to read here.
I recommend.

Dex-chan lover
Panino -

How do you mean the End is coming?

I've been reading around. It'll be at least a year.

Dex-chan lover
She's been roughed up a few times before, but I think this was the first time Tomoko actually got a full blast to the face. And Yoshida had a karate stance and all. Damn.

Dex-chan lover
One detail.
See 9.
Notice the sun from the windows casting above Tomoko.
Now read chapter 50.

@thofheinz
Feelis like the ending is approaching, and I'm not alone in this impression.

Aggregator gang
Tomoko and Tomoko-inu are GOATS. I'm just keeling over in laughter.

It's been like one month in universe since the 3rd years started, and I'm pretty sure we will at least see the graduation. So unless they decide skip several month of story just to finish quickly, it's not ending anytime soon

ivv

Dex-chan lover
@kancas I see. poor girly xD so far, I think this is the longest they are together again after the infirmary at entrance exam. I'd like to see tomoko do what she said about talking perv stuff with her lol. there's a 50-50 chance she'd get burn cuz this one has bf.

Such a good chapter. It's nice to see that Tomoko has regained the sisterly respect Kii-chan once had for her, even if she did become a little warped along the way. I'm not sure if Tomoko even intended for her story to be symbolic as it was but I though it was another great example of how Tomoko can sometimes be surprisingly poignant without really trying.

Also while it's true that the manga is nearing it's endgame , the rate they're going at still means there's a lot of content left. We still got Summer Break, the cultural festival, Valentine's, White Day, exams and some other goodies to look forward too.

This really feels like it could have been final chapter. Shows that Kuroki has grown as a person through the course of the series.

Fed-Kun's army
is this the first time Yoshida has openly admitted to being Kuroki's friend? She seemed hesitant to admit it in chapter 98 when Megumi asked

Dex-chan lover
lmao at whoever thought the end was coming. It's been 5 years. AND it didn't take a break during Covid.

Users who are viewing this thread