WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 15 Ch. 149 - Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Be A Proper Senpai

Dex-chan lover
that face on page 7 lol

btw was that seriously the last page????? just didnt seem like the end of the ch

Dex-chan lover
I love how Tomoko's face is always so cute in her kouhai chapters. And Megumi was such a goddess, I'm glad she's trying to be like her.

Aggregator gang
I love that she tries to be decent for her sake ? And too bad her first match was with Emoji girl 2, she is too much ofa beast for a first match..

Double-page supporter
It's weird how some characters don't pick up on the fact that she's a huge pervert. Seems kinda obvious sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
Kuroki is eventually gonna get stabbed if she keeps raising flags - & Yuri would be a prime suspect, lol.

Group Leader
Is this a Misao reference at the end ?
I'm kinda desapointed Tomoko didn't comment that the kouhai had beautiful hands, instead of commenting her smell. That would have been hilarous.
In next issue, Tomoko is being frammed by #metoo or #balancetonporc

Oh well~

Dex-chan lover
Damn Tomoko, at this rate she'll break up with her boyfriend because you turned her into Lesbian

Fed-Kun's army
Man, the memories with the president still get me. It's sweet that Tomoko is trying to be a decent person but still end up really awkward.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really hoping that Shizuku isn't going to be the one to cautiously back off. That would be very sad.

My sides, that last panel.
The usual mix of touching/awkward af/funny, such a good read.

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of incredible looking at what watamote is like now, considering how it started.

Users who are viewing this thread