WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 15 Ch. 149 - Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Be A Proper Senpai

Dex-chan lover
@itsn - Yeah, it's like the mangakas came to a fork in the road, when it came to Tomoko. One way was called "Suicide" and the other was called "Life". They took Life.

Probably it's just me, but I feel like latest chapters are "reconnecting" with past chapters and giving a continuity to them.
Like the author is trying to reply to all unreplied questions.
Maybe Watamote's end will be very soon...?

Dex-chan lover
@Metal-chan

You're not alone. Personally, I think that if the end is near, we're talking about 24 or so chapters more (one year). That's the perfect time for winding up given the series' general pace and probable tie-ins, news about possible spin-offs, etc. It is a very successful and popular series. It would end successfully, rather than be discontinued.

In other words, its ending will be an event.

The main thing, though, is for it to end when it SHOULD end, when it is artistically perfect. That's all that matters.

Dex-chan lover
You are a pervert Tomoko. But that doesn't mean you can't also be nice just because.

Dex-chan lover
Late-Breaking news from the Volume 14 omake:

In a "from another viewpoint" addition to ch. 140, Megumi, who is going to Aoyama University, is showing a friend around when she sees Tomoko talking with Asuka and Uchi there. Tomoko doesn't see her (although this is debated).

Megumi says silently, "Good. Of course I will be waiting for you, Tomoko-chan."

I got my emojis mixed up i thought mk2 was mk1 and was like I didn't know she was into ping pong lol

damn i love how it came full circle - tomoko was upset last year that she didn't get the chance to give anything back to the senpai, so now she's giving back by following in her footsteps. very wholesome!

Fed-Kun's army
man, any callbacks to the student president just make me go into crying mode, even if done as part of a joke

Well, I would consider it a good thing Tomoko didn't give her Ping Pong. It's a masterpiece, but reading it kinda gave me an existential crisis, which usually isn't good right before big game

Fed-Kun's army
Lewd as her motive was, she carried on the spirit of her Prez senpai 😊😊😊 did they not exchange contact info? I wanna see them hangout at univs, malls and such 🥺

Users who are viewing this thread