WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 16 Ch. 152 - Because i'm not Popular, I'll ... (._.)

Dex-chan lover
So veeery, very close. What a fresh feeling, having someone other than Tomoko be the spaz.

Aggregator gang
Well that got awkward real fast. And then kept running deeper that way. Then Emoji torpedoes her own ship and there's no lifeboats.

(Is this the first time we see her eyes draw normally?)

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, an Ucchi chapter, and it's actually kinda serious. Fucking RIP though.

Annotazione-2019-03-08-135244.jpg

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
@oginohusband Not liking the content of the manga is fine, but slurs violate Rule 5.1. Check over the rules, and if Watamote makes you salty, you might write out your comment, let it set a few minutes, and review it before jamming the submit button.

Cheers,
-Daviot

@daviot
I stand to be corrected
But im using it not in a hateful way since i try to make a point that i a mean to be biggot might let go of my biggot-self with watamote manga turn into yuri

Dex-chan lover
Uchi has been trying so very, very hard to deal with Tomoko as just another human being. What's strange is that the more she does, the more like the "old" Tomoko she becomes, skidding out of control because she tries too hard, ignoring help because of the misery of isolation, and being unable or unwilling to read what others are thinking or feeling. What's horribly ironic is that Uchi is reaching this new relationship by wandering outside her social comfort zone, the same as Tomoko, except Tomoko is rising and Uchi is falling. At least Uchi has fantastic friends.

By the way, for you folks who have been irritated that Uchi has not been developed as a character...be careful what you wish for.

Dex-chan lover
nooooo emoji girl why it have to happen like this? i been wanting more between the 2 of them noooooooo!

but at least they have gotten a bit closer even though it seems like it turned out somewhat bad/weird but thats what i like about tomoko x emoji

im hoping there'll be more of them together my fave pair

Dex-chan lover
lol first her friends the one whos running, then ucchi running, and the last it was none other than kuroki that was running LMAO

(._.) really amazing

Users who are viewing this thread