WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 16 Ch. 158 - Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Be Suspended

Aggregator gang
@wtfshit its actually like this in america too, though you dont get suspended for anything done off school property, but in school suspension like this exist yes

Double-page supporter
A week of a suspension like that sound like hell. Back when I had one I just got to stay home and "study". If anything it was like a holiday. If I got something like that I don't think I would have lasted.

Dex-chan lover
@Nari still doesnt make it any less weird. Its always stuck to me that a suspension means ur ass cant come to school for X amount of days

Group Leader
In-School Suspension rocks for anti-social nerds like I was back in middle school. I think I improved by leaps and bounds in all my exams since I caught up on all my studying during that isolation.....

Double-page supporter
Lol, I got suspended back in middle school for beating up some bullies who bullied me. This brings me back.

Double-page supporter
The fuck is this shit, japan? Does this actually happen or is it just exaggerated here?

The "don't contact your friends" shit is already awful, of course they're gonna contact you outside of school but just saying that alone is dehumanizing already, but EIGHT HOURS OF CLASS? If this is all accurate to real-life japan... yikes, another one on the "reasons why japan apparently sucks" list

and staying in that small ass class without even talking to eachother? I don't know if it's just that second teacher being a dickhead or what but... yikes. At least that third teacher (the one she had on her first year) is a cool guy

Hearing ucchi's random ass screams is both hilarious and sad, her object of adoration is gone T_T

Dex-chan lover
Damn, loneliness hits different when she's accustomed to her gaggle of devoted girls

Dex-chan lover
tomoko getting pissed about stereotyping on page 13 right after spouting a bunch of bullshit about delinquents was fucking priceless lmao. she still has much to learn when it comes to self-awareness

Dex-chan lover
i always liked that teacher (the one on page 11), im glad he noticed kuroki changed!!!! even tho lets be honest he didnt do much to help tomo lol besides that makes me happy he called her popular almost like a very vague title drop and tomoko's reaction LOL thats sweet

yeah i fucking hate miserable old fucks like that teacher with the glasses plus mr.firstyearcoolteacher literally was there in the first couple of chapters also thats pretty cool they would have not cared if it wasn't for the physical evidence even ogino was cool about it

Users who are viewing this thread