WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 16 Ch. 158 - Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Be Suspended

Dex-chan lover
I had to go research to figure out why it’s even bad and the only thing I can think of is that the legal age to get a bike license is 16 in Japan. It makes more sense if you consider them the same as underage students caught joyriding.

Aggregator gang
Japanese suspension is WAY different than American suspension. It seems like Japanese schools actually want suspended kids to reflect and make sure they study. American schools just want suspended kids to go away from the "good students" for a week while they miss lessons and homework.

That aside, I was hoping to see a chapter like this with Tomoko and Yoshida interacting more so I'm definitely happy with this one. I just hope next chapter is after or at least close to the end of their suspension.

Dex-chan lover
Nice chapter to change your point of view Kuroki... Well, of course I wouldn't want 6 more chapters like this hahaha, I guess they'll wrap it up next time... I hope

Double-page supporter
That was nice. Some bonding time with the delinquent I'm totally not jealous and Tomoko managed to go a whole day without molesting her in some way.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
ISS in Japan seems pretty shitty. It was pretty nice in my school. We all had our own little cubicles and the room was cold. I didn't like being around people and I prefer cool settings so I ended up liking it more than the average school day. Spent my time sketching a bunch of perverted stuff and half assing worksheets. Good times.

Dex-chan lover
Not much happened in this chapter, but it’s always nice to see interactions with characters that barely talked to each other.
That and the desperate cries of Ucchi were the highlights.

Dex-chan lover
Now for something profound --

Every now and then, it's made clear what a sweet little body Ogino has.

Dex-chan lover
In-school suspension worst suspension. Glad I'm an adult and the only disciplinary action I have to worry about now is getting fired or arrested.

Aggregator gang
I went to a college prep school which was just 8 50 minute periods with 1 being lunch, sounds similar to what theyre doing, with 10 minutes to go to class

Dex-chan lover
The teachers were pretty chill.

"We don't really want to punish you, but some narc took your picture so we have to suspend you guys."

Haha god i love Kuroki and Yoshida. Now that i myself have a job i do always feel tired.

8 hours every day 6 days a week overtime flatrate
enjoy your corporate wage cuck lifes!

Seems unusually strict to suspend someone for riding on a scooter. Is this a common thing in Japan?

Users who are viewing this thread