WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 19 Ch. 180 - Since I'm Not Popular, I'll Drink

It's nice for the Kuroki siblings for once to just chill. Almost always they bicker, mostly 'cuz Tomoko would pull a Tomoko in some way, or even antagonize Tomoki by teasing him too much. But for once, they just sit and chill, like real siblings. Guess there's hope for their relationship to be fixed.

Reminds of these icy poles they put in milk carton type things when i was a kid. Annoying as fuck to eat from, but it still felt special.

Fed-Kun's army
Now I want to pour my Pepsi in to a bag of ice and drink it with a straw. Hmmmm.... I'm thinking it might get kind of messy.

Eh?

I'm pretty sure drinking soda in a plastic bag filled with ice is a common thing in Mexico, the Philippines, and some other countries...

🤔

Dex-chan lover
@Iwizesol
w8 up who's the chick in the middle?? between Naruse and Katou???
I guess you read watamote not very often, cause it's pretty hard not to recognize\remember Miho. She was pretty popular with the readers even before, but after recent summer camp arc she quickly obtained "the best and hottest girl " label among the huge part of fanbase. And she definitely made a huge impression on Tomoko back then, enough to include her in Tomoko's fantasies

Contributor
Why you gonna gut punch me with a full on wholesome chapter

It's nice that their relationship is actually good again

Fed-Kun's army
She is just wanted to hang out with his little brother just like old times...

how cute.

Users who are viewing this thread