WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 19 Ch. 184 - Since I'm Not Popular, School Begins (Part 1)

Aggregator gang
She is so dumb....

@vangoz If you are a foreigner, and depending on where this happened, then It may explain why they may feel a bit reluctant to take the seat If that's what you mean. Otherwise people in general don't really talk in public spaces like that.

Contributor
I can't tell if this is a case of Asuka being terrible at putting on make-up or that certain people just look strange if they wear too much make-up.

Group Leader
man the fang girl has always seemed like a character that would eventually become less shallow or stop being an asshole but i guess that's just not gonna happen huh?

Aggregator gang
@Ominous lmao is both. Asuka just goes way overboard with the make up she applies on other people, for some reason.

@kurosakimafuyu Still waiting for the doujin guy to make a come back tbh. He seemed like the most obvious candidate in the long run. Maybe once they all get to AoU?

@Minkulus Pretty sure the point of her is that she is too dumb to change. She is simply a shitty person and unlike Tomoko, who managed to find a group of friends, she ended up losing hers because of how she is (not that her group was that great anyways, as shown by that omake where Tomoko imagines what it would be like if she were in her space).

Double-page supporter
Tomoko has found her partner in cringe. Guess beauty and athletism gets you only so far when you are innately worthless.

And is Asuka just fucking with people? Her own make up, if any, seems understated. Why Gungaru style for others?

I wonder if Asuka wants to become a make-up artist - she always takes the chance to apply make-up on others for some reason.

Why are people hating on Fuuka? She always being my favourite character when she first introduced

Users who are viewing this thread