WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 20 Ch. 185 - Since I'm Not Popular, I'll Freely Choose My Own Seat

Dex-chan lover
Maybe not a boyfriend, but I want to see her getting a male friend.

Who knows? Maybe that boy that can draw, so she develops an story and he draw it and they becomes pros ... wait a moment, so after all watamote is truly an autobiography .

Dex-chan lover
this ch was great really showed how much have changed since she was a loner

god i love this series

Double-page supporter
It's so genuinely sweet to see how much she's changed from the beginning of the manga.

I've had the same seat too. You get a nice view of the whole classroom and can look outside the window.

Fed-Kun's army
I guess we know which positions Uchi imagines for them now huh? I don't think the baseball analogy with specific "pitcher" and "catcher" titles could have been any more overt.

Fed-Kun's army
Speak unnecessary things and unnecessary people will appear

That is a truth of life statement right there. Yare yare!

Also, wondering when this is getting the Shoujo Ai tag. It's pretty much earned it by now, don't you think?

Aggregator gang
I kinda saw this coming but also I made a pretty loud "nnOOOOooo" noise when I saw she sat besides Komisomething. I wanted her to at least sit besides Yuri 😂 Her last school moments shared by the creepazoid creeping on her brother lmfao.

@Xical I have been thinking her and that guy would connect again post seeing each other at Comiket but alas.

Woah yuri looks so shocked in that panel seeing tanaka agitated like that

Dex-chan lover
I'm liking this manga, she turns from a sad and cringe loner that wants to be like the popular kid, into a loner that isn't afraid to show her true self, and accidently found herself an actual friends that cares about who she actually is, not who she acts as

@rin_rin Don't be a dick. Lesbian relationships aren't inherently sexual, and it's a pretty shitty thing to assume so. Yuri =/= nsfw content. That being said I don't see this manga ending with Tomoko in an explicit relationship with anyone. I know I personally have my favorite pairings, but I don't expect them to end up canon. The series will likely be left heavily open ended.

@DuwangDooD Is he being a dick for thinking that everything doesn't have to be pairing this pairing that, shipping this shipping that, it's bullshit and definitely ruins the manga sooner or later. Pretty shitty to assume so huh? let's not kid ourselves, on how many degenerates drooling about such concept of this manga becomes a yuri fest and maybe you're one of them. I'll only accept this manga becomes a yuri if it ended in a blood gore splattering everywhere and biting each other's limbs off. "The series will likely be left heavily open ended", just like many other great mangas ended then. I predict either of these things will happen :

- Tomoko being left alone again
- The series will continue to be told about tomoko and the gang's life in campus
- Again, blood and gore with dead people everywhere, because I'm not a degenerate weirdos like y'all, what I see is the story leading up to a horror instead of a sad ass yuri doijin.

...yeah, she does. @Timeyy.

also, this chapter gave off a strong vibe that this manga would ended soon~

sadnees.

Users who are viewing this thread