WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 20 Ch. 185 - Since I'm Not Popular, I'll Freely Choose My Own Seat

Aggregator gang
I hope Fang gets her redemption arc, still feel pity for her.

Dex-chan lover
@darkgate72 Considering that Shiroiharu was a bust, I don't see Nico Tanigawa ending WataMote anytime soon, even if the manga ends at graduation. Considering they just stretched summer break alone for a whole year's worth of chapters, they'll just continue to draw the third year out as long as possible. Even after graduation, they've already telegraphed a post-graduation camping trip.

Dex-chan lover
Kuroki's protagonist arc has come full circle at last. Meanwhile Mako's beginning to crack under the pressure of being a good friend.

Fed-Kun's army
Yep. Watamote came full circle now. And it feels great.

@Ironclad if there's a time to romanticize highschool it's definitely the last semester, I remember feeling pretty nostalgic around that time.

Y'all discussing when it's gonna end, and I'm here thinking over how she accomplished the goal of getting friends, but not getting a boyfriend, and I kinda want it to happen.

@R-Mod Boyfriend? Are you sure you are reading watamote? hahaha she is closer to get a girlfriend with her harem lol
but talking seriously, right now getting a boyfriend will be complicated because there is a lot happening in the moment and she want to be with her friends most of the time.... only time will tell us

Dex-chan lover
wouldve prob liked high school in my last semester if old rona didnt enter 😪

This chapter felt like it was hinting at an ending. Man, I started reading this when it first dropped, if this ends, welp it was one hell of a ride.

@R-Mod What is boy friend ? isn't it just a friend but emphasize on having a **** and you can only choose one ?
just let she be with her friends !

@kuxhu Don't have to tell me, I'm still coming to terms with her having a harem when she had a hard time ordering a burger.

And that depends on whether or not she realizes she didn't complete that goal yet. Think it got mentioned in passing before, don't remember when.

Dex-chan lover
How popular kuro.

Kinda sad that she didn't sit next to yoshida or something funny like that.

Uh oh I'm kinda worried the ensing is coming for this manga, almost finished with the third year, kuro is a whole different person ..... like yeah it's still a fun story ane i love seeing her interact with everyone I would really like to see her in college and how that whole thing goes, but I'm worried that the author accomplished what he wanted to do, show us how a loner changes, and is now ready to end this.

Users who are viewing this thread