WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 20 Ch. 187 - Since I'm Not Popular, I Don't Care About Other People

Aggregator gang
This combo isnt smth you expect but they bounce off each other pretty well. For being their last year of high school, is cool that Minami at least got one honest friend and not someone like Mako that she has to hold emotionally hostage.

May she grow further thanks to OP emoji girl.

Double-page supporter
oohh! i love shitty ppl redemption arcs! the growth is always so nice to see. bad to good ends up making characters more fleshed out this way, that's why Tomoko is so great too

Double-page supporter
Emoji Mk2 came with serious upgrades...at the cost of its soul.

And Yuri is weak to low shots.

Dex-chan lover
@Saltyslug5561 she has a soul, a gamer's soul who also does streaming and seems to do well, she even knows all the angles that make more views XD.

Dex-chan lover
Also I can't get the first shot of Emoji looking so hard at yuri at the start lol, I would be scared

Dex-chan lover
Finally fang-chan is getting the arc that's been getting teased for a while eh? I didn't see it being with Mk2 though, what a weird duo for exactly what fang-chan herself said MK2 is a pretty "my way" type of person and fang-chan is the type to go with the flow so this is a pretty interesting duo.

I don't particularly like fang-chan but this seems to be going in a pretty interesting direction.

Supporter
I totally underestimated Emoji Mk. 2... She doesn't take games lightly! Respect!

Users who are viewing this thread