WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 20 Ch. 188 - Since I'm Not Popular, It's All About Her

Dex-chan lover
LVi4LmW.png

Why do I hear boss music?

Holy sh-!
I knew something was going to happen when the author finally gives Eyes & Expression to mob chara like her!
I'm getting goosebump!

Aggregator gang
Damn. So Sachi is like a bitchier Yuri? She is upset at Koharu because she started to ditch them, but because everyone in their group are such massive assholes this is how she handles the situation.

I like that Koharu is spending time with other people, it clearly gives her the new perspective she needs to grow.

i legitlike how the story is taking a break from tomoko and rolling with koharu for a bit. Feel fresh. Crazy how much this series has changed and remained good

I sense incoming drama... I wonder if Tomoko will come and save the day again, at least indirectly lol

Maybe I'm wrong, but does it have a meaning that thing about Sachi suddenly having eyes now? I think it's a bit weird that everyone, except the ones who we already know, doesn't have eyes

Fed-Kun's army
Can we be done with her, plz?
She's still a clique-ish, toxic, twat no matter how you look at it.

Edit: I guess from the other comments, a lot of ppl are into this. 😑

I actually think Koharu has been bullied this entire time but it's never happened around Tomoko. The group always seemed to present Koharu as the leader, but she was always the gofer for them the entire time.

Well now, Koharu's got her own arc, and assumptions weren't wrong. I was debating whether or not that 'blackmail' (I know it's not blackmail, I just don't know what else to call it) would happen, since WataMote was never this serious.

It's funny and nice for TaNico to put in an opposite to Tomoko and have a similar development. You never know how you can influence someone's life and personality, even indirectly.

And I'm a little surprised Ucchi's friends are actually nicer than Koharu's. They're background characters, and yet they have their own faces and aren't generic highschooler horrible.

I honestly thought the trash talk Koharu gave the boys would've had Futaki offended, but I guess she's nice enough to let it slide at least this once. Though she's not wrong, the boys would've probably peeked, since they're boys.

And am I the only one a bit creeped out over the sudden eye reveal? Really shows her nastiness.

Also HOW ARE THEY NORMIES?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT NORMIES ARE, YOU NORMIES?!

Also thanks to GoogledAnon for translating this for us.

Double-page supporter
Riaju is often translated as normie. It basically means popular. They were probably using it ironically to mock her for being "popular" around the "creeps."

Dex-chan lover
Super-S Sachi, huh...

In any case, I quite like them exploring Minami's situation as a parallel to Tomoko's. The girl who became friends with people by being herself vs a clingy girl who needs friends but makes friends with the wrong people. Sociability!=being a good person, after all.

Dex-chan lover
Super-S Sachi, huh...

In any case, I like them exploring Minami's situation as a parallel to Tomoko's— the story of a girl who became friends with people by being herself, vs the story of a clingy dependent girl who needs friends but makes friends with the wrong people constantly.

Aggregator gang
Eh wow the girl suddenly has eyes. She gives cold beauty vibe though, didn't expect it from previously mob char.

Honestly I'd like Futaki and Ucchi to have real face. Seeing them as emojis just lessen my attachment as viewer.

Users who are viewing this thread