WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 20 Ch. 188 - Since I'm Not Popular, It's All About Her

Aggregator gang
@Gravewind lol people can change for the better, especially characters. Better her growing out of her bullshit than continue being the same badmouthing dumbass.

Fang is a horrible person and deserves those friends
Even without them she insults and badmouths really nice people for no reason. I feel so bad for those guys

She should had been better by now after the loneliness arc before. I hate her and I wont buy that nonsense that she will change in 2 chapters. That forces people to like her.
Too little and too late.

I'll never feel sorry about Fang-bitch. The only thing that made these 2 chapters worth it is emoji 2.0

Dex-chan lover
Mako is having a rough time. She can't come out and confess, but she can't help trying to manipulate Yoshida into being near her, either.

Yoshida might even figure out, although I doubt it. She's pretty annoyed with Mako.

Mako just wants Yoshida near her.

Damn, Yuri is cute on the front page.

>people getting mad at fang-bitch for being a very horrible person before the redemption arc

uhhh, you guys now it's called "redemption arc" for a reason right

Dex-chan lover
Well who i do feel for Kibako she has been a very annkying bitch till now, but i do believe she can change for the best I mean all she's really done is be a gossiping annoying fuck, sure it's bad, but it's not like she's particularly singled anyone out and bullied them to the point of depression or anything.

Changing for the best I always a good thing and Emoji Mk2 is really the best friend she could make and learn from someone that really doesn't really give a 2 much of a fuck about others, is wholeheartedly pursuing her life's goal and can get along with most people cuz she doesn't really judge others, she's a pretty chill girl haha I quite like her.

Complete opposite of Kibako, so yeah while I haven't been too hot on her she's at most been entertainingly awful, so of she changes for the better, cool.

Aggregator gang
Don't forget that Tomoko also did used to badmouth good people. In fact I think most people must have done that they realize or not. Anyway we should talk more about Emoji MKII. Isn't it incredible how she is amazing at everything?
p7bwc9mml7n.png

Users who are viewing this thread