WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 20 Ch. 192.6 - Volume 20 Special Edition Booklet

images

Aggregator gang
with how much they emphasize Yuri and Tomoko in the past chapters, I'm not even surprised

Really cool seeing the side story and how Tomo would turn out if she was in different groups with different people. looks like it would had been the worst if she had hung out with Sachi beacuse she would lose her self, and maybe the best if she went with the popular chicks thou she still looks like she is lacking time with her self, I guess that means that ultimately shes an ambivert.

Sachi was literally 5th, if I voted I wouldnt even remember her but hey. Also Im glad to see that the artists favourite is Komi since she wears all the crazy clothes.

Dex-chan lover
Deliquent Tomoko: didn’t change much.

Kibako Tomoko: surprisingly calculative personality.

Popular Tomoko: apparently a time traveler and is not a virgin anymore.

(And didn’t expect Tomoko and Yuri to highest rank in best pair)

Aggregator gang
I didn't expect to Yuri be Nº1! I really like that last elseworld, Popular Tomoko wishing the best for herself.
And its amazing how popular was faceless

Sachi being this high at this point in the series is absolutely insane to me. Do people really like that type of character so much?

I wonder what the author is trying to say by letting the delinquent Tomoko stay Tomoko while the other two had to become something fake to survive. The fakes are kinda like Yuu-chan, both in what they've become and how they long for the old days.

Sachi being this high at this point in the series is absolutely insane to me. Do people really like that type of character so much?
Most likely they just want to see how big of a meltdown those two can generate while put in the same room.

I really hoped Sachi wouldn't become a recurring character.

Users who are viewing this thread