WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 6 Ch. 51 - Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Swing the Other Way

Aggregator gang
Lol. I wonder if sniffing and sexually harassing is normal by her standard of friendship with Yuu or if she thinks it’s normal for all friendships?

Double-page supporter
@R3nAknyght it is pretty normal, Yuu expects it and sometimes gets weirded out when tomoko doesn't harass her

Also Megumi you fucking Saint

Aggregator gang
@Tezcatlipoca

I get that it’s her normal dynamic with Yuu, but my question is whether she thinks that dynamic is just the dynamic all friendships should have, which is why she seems to think all the other girls (who are behaving in kind normal gestures) are sexually harassing her.

I don’t really expect an actual answer, but I’m just curious

Group Leader
@R3nAknyght if i were to theorize, i'd say it's because her friendship with yuu is the most normal one if not the only one, so she became obsessed with yuu and modeled her other relationships after it

Fed-Kun's army
The second highest rank Watamote Pairing long before it truly began ladies and gentlemen.

this is so accurate lol, i remember thinking in high school "that doesn't mean i'm not straight!!" almost verbatim when i was crushing on a guy lmaoo (bi guy). they denial is so real

i will be so mad if she doesn't ever figure out she's bi later in the manga :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread