WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 8 Ch. 69 - Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Decide What Group To Join

Dex-chan lover
I'd say the turning point is the next chapter, but this one is just as good.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
Wow, I've thought it before in earlier chapters, but fuck that teacher. Why would you berate a student for not having friends? Then again, she's a PE. teacher so it doesn't surprise me.

Aggregator gang
Here we see a first ch that make this manga comeback.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
This is it boys, the chapter where tomokos life turns around into the journey that would transform her into a harem owner

Code:

Dex-chan lover
If you weren't convinced by now, this thread should be proof that the comment section for this manga is dangerous. Three forcefully modded spoilers for three different commenters. It's as if they don't understand the concept...

Double-page supporter
it's almost cathartic seeing Tomoko be so depressed about the field trip at the start of this chapter, yet knowing that this event is the one that completely changed her school life for the better. the author must have written all of this out in advance

also Yuri's first appearance lol. Mako literally was the only friend she had

Users who are viewing this thread